Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a big chance he will.

Cole said he doesn't know if Bryan will even compete at Mania. I think they might have him in Roman's corner.

Honestly, it's better than him facing Ziggler or Sheamus.

·
Registered
220 Posts
There's a big chance he will.

Cole said he doesn't know if Bryan will even compete at Mania. I think they might have him in Roman's corner.

Honestly, it's better than him facing Ziggler or Sheamus.
If the Rock couldn't help Reigns, I doubt Bryan could. You'd probably have something of a mizdow affect and people chanting Yes chants instead of watching the match.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
I think it would be a good idea, and when Reigns wins Bryan can come in the ring and shake his hand and rase his arm and have a passing of the torch moment

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I suggested it as a joke in a past thread, but I could honestly see them doing this or making Bryan the special guest referee or something, just to screw with the fans.

"There you go, Bryan's in the same ring as Brock Lesnar, now stop asking for it."

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
I think it would be a good idea, and when Reigns wins Bryan can come in the ring and shake his hand and rase his arm and have a passing of the torch moment
Not sure how that works seeing as how Reigns is the only one of the two who was ever actually given the torch by WWE.

He's their golden boy. The favorite child. The teacher's pet.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Honestly him being in Reigns corner is an upgrade from a match with either shaemus or ziggler. I would like to see him beat up Reigns, attack brock and then Rollins comes out and cashes in. Bryan has a feud with Reigns.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
:bryanlol Are they really not having him competing? There's no way they're that dumb. That's AMAZING, I'm so in favor of Bryan being in Reigns corner. That's like strapping a bomb to Roman Reigns and setting it to go off during the main event of WrestleMania.

God, I couldn't in a million years come up with an idea that dumb, my idea to sabotage Reigns would just be to have Lesnar squash him, but that's WAY better.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Bryan may have something to do with the main event at Mania. They will try anything at this moment so that main event doesn't get shitted on.

Really sad that a company like WWE don't have a clue how to book their biggest babyface in their biggest show of the year.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Ref would be good.. screwing over Reigns would be hilarious and make for a good feud. A match with Ziggler and shaemus bleh, let shaemus and ziggler wrestle in the lower card with Ryder or something.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
:vince5 Bryan you go there every week from now on and say Reigns is better than you make him look strong use your popularity to benefit him good boy my girl you doing great.

On the real thats just disgusting bad idea I rather have him compete Vince wins just let him have his revenge on Sheamus.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
It's pretty much sabotage on Vince's part to ruin Bryan, having Bryan as Reigns little lap dog is insulting enough but that promo trying to put him over is as sicken as anything. Neither Heyman, bryan or The rock could get this guy over, the fans ain't buying it.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
It's pretty much sabotage on Vince's part to ruin Bryan, having Bryan as Reigns little lap dog is insulting enough but that promo trying to put him over is as sicken as anything. Neither Heyman, bryan or The rock could get this guy over, the fans ain't buying it.
Since Rusev and Cena would get cheered over Reigns at this point (and Rusev already has been cheered), I'm wondering if Vince is trying to pull Muhammad Hassan out of retirement under an ISIS gimmick in a desperate bid to get Reigns over as a face.

I'd still actually cheer for Hassan. He had charisma and could talk :lol

Reactions: TheDazzler

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
This is just hilarious.

Bryan is being made to say respectful things to Roman Reigns, he gotta look strong vince.gifvince.gif

Because this lapdog can't think for himself? Bryan just a fucking "yes man" now?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts