Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Brodus Clay eventually turn heel getting tired of dancing around for the fans?

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I think that's a good possibility. With Santino as a kid friendly act, there isn't a need for Clay also. And in order to progress up the card, he has to drop the gimmick and become the monster heel which he was meant to be.

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
Who the fuck is Brodus Clay?

Oh, you mean that fat dude who accompanies Cameron and Naomi to the ring. I think he's their bodyguard.

I jest. Seriously though, I've never seen him wrestle.

I've seen every single one of his matches, but I've never seen him wrestle.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Sigh, its been done too many times to count. Its just been done with Henry and Big Show, jolly big good guys who turned got mad at the fans. Same old shit! Same old shit!

·
Ignoring SCOTT STIENER
983 Posts
A face should accidentally injure him and then Brodus turns heel due to the injury. He can't dance anymore due to the injury, however he can still wrestle, and turns heel because dancing was the one thing he loved.
Makes sense if you don't think about it. :vince3

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
awesome promo. dude still has potential to be one of the bigger stars of today. I can see it.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
The only way people'll care about his turn is if he's feuding with a top superstar, otherwise it's just another angry fat guy.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I want more of this:

Less dancing.
YES YES YES.... I would love to see Brodus explain the Funkasaurus as something he devised for the fans to eat up and enjoy, something that he knew they would love, something that the kids couldn't help but get behind, and then destroy it.. all the happiness, all the dancing, and smiles just lead up to him taking that away. Every kids dream of being the Funkasarus dies with an attack on John Cena. For this to truly work they would need to push him and make him more prominent than he has been for the past few months but by years end this could work. It would also give us time to wash away Big Shows poor turn because lets be honest after multiple turns as a face then heel and back again no one really cares that Big Shows back to being a big angry bastard.

But Brodus mastermining this whole Funkasaurus thing to eventually turn and take away the chldren of the WWE's universes dream of being a Funkadactyal or a Funkasaurus would be some good story telling.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Maybe it is all apart of some sort of process. As we all know the "monster" has been done and done and done and done and done.The funkasaurus is great for the kids, they seem to love him. It does set him apart from the crowd and now when he does get serious it will be a big deal. You don't really hate a heel unless you loved them first.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
GOD DAMN that fool needs to be like that...his line about, " I WILL TAKE YOUR HEROES away from you" is so sick....fucking WWE making him dance lol

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,529 Posts
It will happen eventually. To be honest, Funkasaurus should have never appened. Brodus Clay is a classic MONSTER heel like King Kong Bundy, One Man Gang, etc. WWE are taking the absolute piss out of him.

I don't know if theres any redeeming him at this point. Clay shouldn't have been a guy that has fun. It worked for R-Truth and I'd much rather see him kick Kofi's ass and go back to the main event. Bourne's coming back anyway he can save Kingston from the beatdown.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.