Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I'm guessing a few punches back and forth before Brock escapes and Heyman holds him back while pointing at the WM sign as Raw ends.

but hopefully we get an F5 through the table.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
When Brock shows up, its Business Time, Baby :brock

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
There will be a huge brawl. Has to be. This is their last chance to sell this match.

If WWE really wanted to sell this properly tonight then they would use blood.

It'd probably piss of the rest of the roster if they allow it for Reigns but :shrug if you want them extra buys then you have to give the people something they want to see tonight.

Having said that we will probably just see Reigns superman punch Brock and clothesline him over the top rope :ti

If that happens then we all know what type of match they are going to give us on Sunday :lol

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
All I know it better NOT go down the way it is going down in my head:

Brock is out there, Heyman is saying Reigns can't beat him, Reigns gets in Lesnar's face and says I can and I will, Belee That, Brock walks away smiling, borderline laughing.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,641 Posts
Brock might stand tall tonight since Reigns is winning Sunday. That's usually how it goes. But Vince might not want Reigns to look weak even for one episode of Raw, so who knows.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
I don't see how they could get physical... if Brock dominates tonight, it won't be believable when Reigns wins on Sunday. If he doesn't, it just sets the mood further for fans to sour on the match and on a Reigns win. It's lose/lose.. unless it was booked for Brock to demolish Reigns tonight and then finish the job in seconds on Sunday.

This match only has heat to see if Brock is staying and what the fans will do during it. That is sad and pathetic that the ME of WM is nothing more than a sideshow attraction people are waiting to tear into.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I want a badass brawl to the point where the whole locker room comes out to try to stop it. Also some teasing to a screwy finish for Mania would work.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Hope to see a brawl like the one between Cena and Brock, but better.

They can't be stupid enough for them NOT to get physical somehow, can they?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Brock no selling a superman punch would be such a mark out moment

Reactions: spikingspud

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
The WWE is promoting a face to face confrontation. I hope it gets physical. I expect Reigns to take a F5.

You think Vince is gonna let Reigns look weak for even one moment? If he does take an F5, expect him to no sell it and commentary to rabbit on about "oh my, nobody's ever gotten straight up from an F5, i wish my hair was an nice as Fabios"

Reactions: Marrakesh

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
It has to get physical and I really hope they make this match a no disqualification

1 - 20 of 42 Posts