Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
He'd already be one if they'd had him beat Cena.

They need to have him beat Taker and Sting IMO.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
You are only a megastar after you beat Cena.

No and no he won't be a megastar if he beats the Undertaker. Why because we've already seen John Cena and the Undertaker lose matches before.

·
Banned
371 Posts
If he beats Taker lol?

Wyatt ain't winning shit.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Semi-MegaStar.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I highly doubt they ("creative") will let Taker lose twice at WM.

If so, then he'll be semi-big. Though I'd rather have Wyatt beat Cena back in the day.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
It could set him on the right path but No he isn't winning and as others have said Vince will probably just use him to feed to Reigns at some point.

I think he'll win the title someday but i do not believe for a second WWE will ever be able to get the best out of this character or to book him to his his potential.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Nope. He still hasn't held the WWE title. He has a little bit of a ways to go before he's even on Punk's level but he'll get there in due time.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,833 Posts
Lol a Megastar? Like Hulk Hogan and The Rock? No way Jose.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,319 Posts
No, because the streak is gone. His win would be next to meaningless and simply keep him afloat. If he wins, it's "Who cares, you beat a washed up old man." The problem is when he loses, he's lost to a washed up old man that will then fight another old man next year at Mania 32 for the sake of nostalgia. It's still a very profitable match though.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I just want to see them put on a great match.

Wyatt doesn't need to win. In fact, I want to see a Wyatt face turn after Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
If they have a good match, yes. But I imagine he'll be a big star regardless. At least Vince likes him.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts