Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think so. Would take some repacking though. The name is horrible. Id stick with something rotunda. The guy is only 24. Been wrestling for 6-7 years and is pretty damn good in every area imo. Still has that annoying chubby babyface but when that dude hits 30 he will probably be one handsome fella and a seasoned veteran. I actually see him being a top guy in whatever era is after this. To me he,s Edge in 1998. Will probably be a midcarder for the next 6-7 years but once Orton,Cena,Bryan,Sheamus,Cesaro,Balor,Itami,Harper,Ziggler etc start fading out I think he,s gonna be huge.

·
Registered
169 Posts
He's young so you never know. Look at some of the gimmicks some top guys had before they became stars. He definitely won't get past the midcard with this gimmick though. He's not a fantastic wrestler but you don't have to have a huge moveset to be a "player" as you say. From what we've seen he's not bad on the mic, so maybe in years to come, who knows?

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Isn't Bo like 22?? Dude has plenty of time to get where he needs to be.

Though, WWE definitely cut off by the knees. He was actually getting over with his Bolieve shit and his win streak.

Of course they fucked it up by having freaking R Truth beat him fpalm It went downhill from there.

EDIT: 24 lol

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I thought WWE did a terrible thing ending his win streak. He's not a good wrestler, but that gimmick was hilarious. In a show where I don't give a crap about half the heels and almost all of the faces, Bo was a hilarious little side-show.

You don't take him seriously, and so long as he only beat cannon fodder like Titus and Slater it was alright.

Then he lost to R-Truth. I would have had that streak going on even now, booked a bigger than Goldberg streak.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I thought WWE did a terrible thing ending his win streak. He's not a good wrestler, but that gimmick was hilarious. In a show where I don't give a crap about half the heels and almost all of the faces, Bo was a hilarious little side-show.

You don't take him seriously, and so long as he only beat cannon fodder like Titus and Slater it was alright.

Then he lost to R-Truth. I would have had that streak going on even now, booked a bigger than Goldberg streak.
I would've loved seeing him beat Goldbergs streak. Or have it go to 21 and have Lesnar break it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I BO-LIEVE (hehe) that he would be huge in the future. The gimmick was bad but it was effective since he did gather support and was getting over. They screwed up (as always) when they let R Truth of all people break his streak. Had they let him continue his streak and give him a semi decent gimmick Bo would of been huge. Once Cena Orton, Sheamus etc retire and they give Bo a better name and gimmick and let him just run wild I think he can be a main event player or upper card at best.

The only flaw I see in him is his moveset is average at best and his finisher is laughably awful in my opinion (the running Bo dog? Really?) But other than that he's good across the board on everything else in nyoopinion. I can't wait until he comes back repackaged!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
He's got midcard written all over him. He'll be around for awhile, but he's not getting to the top of the card.

Tiny, has love handles and a goofy face. The Predatory Preacher Bray Wyatt was gifted all the tools. He is the Bruce Hart of the Windham clan.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts