Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Re: Paul Wight

Everyone on the roster, if the WWE does the Hall of Fame, within 100 years of today, will be in because there are no credentials. It's whoever Vince likes today.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts

its wright
It's actually Wight!

But I do think he'll be in the HOF. Not anytime soon though! While I'm not a big fan of his current face run. I do think he is a solid bigger guy. Especially when he's actually in shape (see WCW and early WWF days).

·
Registered
7,523 Posts

he'll go in their cos WWE think he is one of their top guys and just cos of the length of his carer i mean Koko B Ware is in the damn HOF so Show will end up their somethime

·
Banned
2,236 Posts

Ofcourse the Big Slow will be in there. Once you put Koko in - I mean jesus.

Ofcourse he hasn't been any good since about 2001.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts

This thread is so 2008 or maybe 07...

To spoil the fun and get the thread back on track. The Wight/Wright thing was a running joke a couple years ago. WCW is simply rehashing it and is overjoyed that a few of you were willing to play along.

Now lets get back on track.

·
women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
11,657 Posts

of course wright is hof bound hes the only man to win the wcw wwf and ecw titles

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Since there is no actual committee who votes on it, and it's all about who is liked, I'll say yes.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Of course he's going into the HOF. WWE will put anybody who has even moderate success/is slightly memorable into the HOF and Big Show is a multi time world champion.

·
Registered
560 Posts
For a man that size to keep performing for all these years is amazing. However hes been ireelevent the past 6 years. but ya id throw him in from his earlier days.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yeah he'll be in. On the basis he jumped ship for the WWE during the monday night wars and has won WWE/WCW/ECW titles.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Yeah, as people have said. WWE title. WCW title. ECW title. He's got a pretty nice list of accomplishments, he'll be in.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
First of all, can we fuck off with the Koko B. Ware shit already? Yeah, WWE made a mistake, doesn't mean everyone should suddenly get in because of that one mistake.

With that in mind, yes, Big Show has the proper credentials to get in. He has been a multi-time world champion, has been a staple for the WWE [And was for some time in WCW] for quite a while, has always been a moderately big name, and even has some popularity outside of the WWE when it comes to recognition. While he has hardly a guy who should headline the HOF, he should be inducted somewhere in the middle of the card.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Yes, he's practically a complete lock.

·
Registered
510 Posts
People forget that Show actually has been decent for a number of years. Only recently has he been sub par now he is losing his speed and WWE seem to care less about what he does in the ring. He does deserve to be in the Hall of Fame and it will undoubtedly happen.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts