Wrestling Forum banner

Will Austin confront Cena?

4313 Views 49 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  Schutzy86
With Stone Cold returning next week I wonder if he will interupt Cena's promo next week. Maybe Cena will accidently insult Austi. I would love to see a stone cold stunner to Cena.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
With Stone Cold returning next week I wonder if he will interupt Cena's promo next week. Maybe Cena will accidently insult Austi. I would love to see a stone cold stunner to Cena.

There you go.

Austin's gotta stun somebody, but it won't be a face. I'm hoping it's Sheamus just to further accentuate his burial. I wouldn't be surprised if he got CM Punk, though.

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
For some reason I could see a Austin/John Cena confrontation, nothing physical will go down just have Austin pretty much give Cena the "heads up" about The Rock or I can see Austin play a minor role in the Orton/CM Punk feud which I honestly believe make more sense despite me wanting to see another Rock/Austin moment for me just being a bias WWF fan. :rolleyes:

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts

· Registered
4,024 Posts
Last time he was on he didn't interact with Cena so I'm hoping he does now, he has to stun him after that God awful promo John gave. I think it would be funny to have the Anon. GM interrupt him and for Austin to "WHAT?" Cole while he reads the e-mail. Followed by a stunner on Cole of course.

· Banned
406 Posts
Nah, it's definately thievery. Hell, you've said it yourself, Orton is only capable of playing 1 character and that happens to be the watered down version of Austin who tries to attack anything that moves. They tried giving him his own stuff and it bombed hard.
I have no earthly idea what your talking about Stone cold was
a guy who didnt take crap from anyone Orton is a pycopath who enjoys hurting people theirs a big differnce

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.