Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy won the title when he was 24 (im pretty sure since im a big randy fan), which is amazing b/c he broke previous records set by The Rock and Brock Lesnar. But I do not think WWE has anyone close to Randy's talent when he was younger, now. So how long do you guys or girls think before someone beats Randy's record?

· Registered
35 Posts
I think that new superstar mistico he had little debut in mexico with jim ross and stephanie mac o
and it looks like they want him to be big trust me he will be a tag team with mysterio i think there name will be the mexicano's

· Premium Member
24,366 Posts
I doubt it unless there is some other 2nd/3rd generation wrestler that is a genetic freak ont he level of Brock Lesnar. They won't give it to **ANOTHER** Lesnar (that isn't a 2nd/3rd generation star) because they won't have the dedication to the business. The only reason Orton has the record is because Lesnar dipped.

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I doubt it unless there is some other 2nd/3rd generation wrestler that is a genetic freak ont he level of Brock Lesnar. They won't give it to **ANOTHER** Lesnar (that isn't a 2nd/3rd generation star) because they won't have the dedication to the business. The only reason Orton has the record is because Lesnar dipped.
Bro wtf are you saying, Randy Orton had major talent even back then, just watching his title match with chris benoit you can tell that he will be the future face of the company

· Registered
1,211 Posts
Brock Lesnar is officially the youngest WWE Champion. Orton is the youngest World Heavyweight Champion. But to answer the question, I don't think they're in a spot where they can trust a 23< year old to hold a major title.

· Banned
5,164 Posts
Not unless they find someone young who is super talented. I think a big reason why WWE gave Orton the title so young was to wipe Lesnar's name from the history books and unless Orton fucks WWE (very unlikely) I can't see anyone breaking his record anytime soon.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I think that new superstar mistico he had little debut in mexico with jim ross and stephanie mac o
and it looks like they want him to be big trust me he will be a tag team with mysterio i think there name will be the mexicano's
Mistico is 28, he's already too old to become the youngest world champion ever.

No one will ever beat Orton's record because Vince McMahon won't allow it. He's too far up Orton's ass.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
Is there even anybody current in WWE thats sub-24?

And to answer the question, most likely no.

Or at least until Trips' kids decide to join the business :) They'll work on that male child.

· Registered
294 Posts
I'd say more likely than not within the 10 years it will happen. Masters looked like he would crush Orton's record during his brief time in the main event scene. He had a couple of WWE title opportunities when he was only 22. Triple threat title match and Elimination Chamber for the title. If had been more of a complete package, he could easily have eclipsed Randall.

Look at how fast they are pushing guys now. Sheamus, Barrett, ADR. I'd say the odds are good of some 20-23 y/o debuting strong and winning the title, especially with all the older guys heading off to pasture. Now there's also 3 MITBs and sometimes winning NXT to give an instant title shot too.

· Registered
1,067 Posts
wwe's been handed out world titles like pies at a fair so I wouldn't be surpised.
Orton did have a very nice IC run, matches with shelton,foley,edge. He had good promos.

His match with Benoit was a classic, but wwe fucked him in the ass and changed his gimmick over night.. Orton had potential but wwe fucked that one up. You see they didn't make the same mistake with cena changes his rapper gimmick to the way he is now.

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Its only likely to happen if Orton punches Vince repeatedly in the face and then turns up at a TNA taping wearing a shirt that says "I've been where the Macho Man went before, Ooh Yeah"

Reactions: NoLeafClover
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.