Wrestling Forum banner

Who will make a return by the end of 2011?

• Lesnar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golberg

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Stephanie (Not backstage but actually showing up in the ring) ring

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Foley

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Jericho

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • X pac

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Scott hall

• Road Dogg

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Billy Gunn

• Shane Mcmahon

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Goldust

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
I'm hearing that Foley is coming back but I'm skeptical about that until I see it. Jericho could come back at any time, but I don't know if he's coming back at this point. He was supposed to be here after his stupid dance competition was over according to him. The others, no chance.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I wanna say jericho but I believe he's working with fozz till november and they'll probably make more dates. Would love to see him back though.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm putting my money on Foley, Jericho, and maybe Goldberg, assuming his Twitter post was just a ruse meant to fool people after he announced that he was gonna return before before the end of 2011(which wouldn't surprise me).

OP, you probably should have made this multiple choice, by the way.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Steph will obviously return, and will be in ring too. Foley has to return this year also. We need one last Rock-Foley moment! Jericho might return,but I'd like him to return at the rumble and win it

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Foley. I'd love to see him return at the Garden during Survivor Series.

Jericho. I'd take him back tomorrow if he wanted, but he clearly doesn't. Let him finish what he has to so he can come back fully dedicated.

Steph'll be back more regularly I think too, once the whole power struggle storyline kicks off. It'll be interesting to see who she supports, the company or her husband?

Can't see any of the rest coming back. Especially Goldstein.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Out of that list, I'd have to say Stephanie.

I just don't see Foley returning before the end of the year but hey, I could be wrong. Jericho I'm hoping will return at the Royal Rumble, and win it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
goldberg said in an interview he is coming back this year. might not be wwe though

·
Registered
58 Posts
Goldberg said he's coming back, true, but I also heard something about him bashing the WWE? I also heard he was just talking about a charity match he was doing in like South Africa...what I just said sounds really off, but whatever. I can only see Foley and Jericho coming back to the 'E out of these.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts