Wrestling Forum banner

Will Alleister Black be McIntyre's next feud?

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  peowulf 
#1 ·
If McIntyre wins the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania do you think Alleister Black will be his Money In The Bank program? What do you think of this possible match?

#4 ·
It's possible WWE might throw a wildcard contender like Black or Owens. But I think the smart choice would to be going for a more established heel so the fans don't have to choose between Mcintyre and another face. I'm thinking Orton will get the first shot as he will be pretty hot coming out of the Edge feud.

#8 ·
Orton is losing to Edge and Styles is gonna bury Taker in a literal grave. Who you think is getting the 1st title shot against McIntyre?

But on topic, why in the hell would Black get a world title shot already??? He hasn't even achieved anything yet, he's beaten no one of value, hell he's never even had a US Title shot. Him vs Andrade makes a hell of a lot more sense!

#7 ·
If Drew actually wins, I’d say heels Orton, Rollins, AJ, etc. are more likely to challenge him than a baby face Aleister. And Aleister himself still needs more development.

Both. A lame update late last year set this place back like 10 years and chased off part of a loyal community. And a pandemic that has damn near stopped the wrestling world hasn’t helped.

#12 ·
Just look at how they are treating Black by having him square off in a buildless match with Lashley, That alone tells me he's not going to be in a World Title picture anytime soon.

If they have him win MITB that could give him time to slowly work his way in without rushing him to a WWE Title match since he's been doing nothing but destroy Jobbers left and right, He should be a Heel with a dark brooding aura he has, He's being held back considerably.

A US Title reign to further establish his rise to a Main Event program would be suffice.

#16 ·
Edge is only gonna make the big PPV’s and Vince doesn’t believe in doing face vs face feuds. So that also means no Black or KO. Orton is gonna sell his beatdown for a couple weeks plus he just got killed by Edge so I doubt he’s next in line. Styles also got killed so he’ll be out for a 2-3 weeks. The only 2 options I see are Seth Rollins and Jinder Mahal. Either a crappy 3MB stable revenge feud or Rollins gets a title feud as a reward for losing to KO seeing as wins and losses dont matter.

They’ll do Jinder for the D level PPVs and save the Rollins feud for early summer. That’s my guess.

#17 ·
I honestly wouldn't mind a Jinder filler feud right now. Could be interesting.

As for Black, I don't think so. Two babyfaces won't work well IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.