Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seems like anyone could come on there and suck beyond words and Snow would still give them a yes. If this is supposed to have a "real" feeling to it then we don't need a good guy, a neutral guy and a bad guy, just real opinions. Al Snow is just too damn nice he shouldn't be a judge on there they need someone with a true opinion that isn't a yes man.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
YES! YES! YES!

Every reality show has the good guy and the douche cough American Idol cough

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
YES! YES! YES!

Every reality show has the good guy and the douche cough American Idol cough
Ya but this isn't American Idol or a reality show, we don't need that bullshit it just comes off looking fake and corny. If a indy guy came on there and botched like hell and couldn't talk at all and Snow said yes to him he would look like a fucking retard and it would prove that the gut check is fake. Ya it might be fake it might not be, but they are trying to make it seem real as possible they just need to get Al Snow the hell off there, never could stand that guy.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Don't blame Al Snow, he and the other judges are only saying what the script tells them to say. It's already decided who will be hired before you see his face on tv. And he might not even have been in on the hiring decision. He's just going through the motions on tv, same as the other judges.

·
Registered
575 Posts
that depends on bruce of taz ( whoever makes the first vote) for it to be a dramatic TV Segments in needs to go for the third vote .

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Don't blame Al Snow, he and the other judges are only saying what the script tells them to say. It's already decided who will be hired before you see his face on tv. And he might not even have been in on the hiring decision. He's just going through the motions on tv, same as the other judges.
Well considering Al is head of talent hiring kinda tough to make that assumption.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not entirely convinced about that, they could very well make a decision on the spot with how well they're promo and match goes, after all Al Snow is the guy that hires people if i'm not mistaken. I could be wrong but i don't work there so i have no idea if its all a work or not.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I don't think they would make a decision on the spot because there is a lot of planning with contracts and so forth. I think what we see on tv is all a work, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I'm not entirely convinced about that, they could very well make a decision on the spot with how well they're promo and match goes, after all Al Snow is the guy that hires people if i'm not mistaken. I could be wrong but i don't work there so i have no idea if its all a work or not.
That's the whole point of it.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I don't think they would make a decision on the spot because there is a lot of planning with contracts and so forth. I think what we see on tv is all a work, but I could be wrong.
Believe me there is a thin line between worked and shoot in this aspect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.