Wrestling Forum banner

Will AJ be more appreciated?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I know Eva Marie & Aksana had a match for the ages :allen1, but do you think with the way it's headed without her, people will appreciate her being around more?

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Possibly. I don't know.

This may be off topic but I just don't understand how people can call her the best diva or even the best diva behind Trish/Lita when her title matches haven't been that great aside from the night she won the title and maybe even her MITB match. The rest are meh.

But then again, most Divas matches don't get decent amount of time/attention so I guess it's not fair to say that. I probably look like a dumbass now lol, and people can't go "oh but look at her matches on NXT/FCW" when those are from over 2 years ago.

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Time away? I'm quite an AJ mark but she's been gone for less than a week...

EDIT: Misread the title, but still it depends how long she's gone for.
With a concussion, I imagine it would be at least a month depending on the severity.

Possibly. I don't know.

This may be off topic but I just don't understand how people can call her the best diva or even the best diva behind Trish/Lita when her title matches haven't been that great aside from the night she won the title and maybe even her MITB match. The rest are meh.

But then again, most Divas matches don't get decent amount of time/attention so I guess it's not fair to say that. I probably look like a dumbass now lol, and people can't go "oh but look at her matches on NXT/FCW" when those are from over 2 years ago.
Well, some people are marks lol. A lot of wrestlers have marks that overrate them. I'm on the JR train of thought, that she has the potential to be the best.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Unfortunately no.

Most of the people who are willing to give the divas a chance already appreciate AJ.
The ones who aren't going to give it a chance regardless will never appreciate AJ.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Even if that time away is 'forever', I will not appreciate her because I think she's completely useless.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Not even the fact her being gone means a string of Eva Marie matches?
Considering I piss during the divas matches, I couldn't care less. I also don't rate in ring ability as a valuable skill at ALL. All I know is, AJ is one of the god awful actresses I've ever seen in wrestling and the longer she's away, the happier I'll be.

Besides, Eva Maria being so overwhelmingly bad just means it's funnier to watch her fail than watch AJ just have a boring match that means nothing.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts