Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody else think Aj will return to RAW this Monday, i think she possibly will

because her tweets to Steph and they will be in her home state of New Jersey,

also Wrestlemania is getting closer, so what do yall think?

Plz lets get some replies going! I wanna hear yall voices! :)

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts
Re: Will Aj Lee be on RAW this Monday?

Hopefully she does, especially in NJ, but nobody really knows. We can just speculate that she will/won't. Based on her tweeting Steph everyone has jumped to the conclusion she won't be back.

In b4 a generic hate post from CM Punk is God.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts

I wonder if it happens during a paige/nikki segmet.
Thats if it even happens at all. God i hope so.

Ive got my paige half. And i need my aj half to complete the circle.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hopefully she does, especially in NJ, but nobody really knows. We can just speculate that she will/won't. Based on her tweeting Steph everyone has jumped to the conclusion she won't be back.

Wow i see what you are saying, i think she will be back soon, it seems you really like Sasha Banks, do you want her to debut soon? :nerd:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

I'm shocked her twitter been disabled. IMO she's playing out her contract. If you're Stephanie you don't give her that match. You let her walk out. You give her that match and she pretty much dictates your job. That shit needs to end, and to have that backstage walking on egg shells being careful what they say around her too?

Fire the rodent.

This chick gave you one segment. There is NO huge payday with her. NONE.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

Wow i see what you are saying, i think she will be back soon, it seems you really like Sasha Banks, do you want her to debut soon? :nerd:
Yes I love her, she's always been one of my faves, I took her sign to RAW last year and tweeted her and she tweeted/followed me back, :mark: so I love her for life now.

I obviously want her to debut, but at the same time, she is putting on killer matches and is getting respect, time and effort down there in NXT. I do not want her to debut if she's going to be in pointless feuds and 2 minute matches on RAW, so right now? I hope she stays in NXT for 6 months and keeps stealing the show.

I'm shocked her twitter been disabled.
Explain? She just hasn't tweeted in a while, disabled?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

Explain? She just hasn't tweeted in a while, disabled?
it's a WWE owned twitter account, that's why it has WWE in it. They can literally shut it down if they want to.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

it's a WWE owned twitter account, that's why it has WWE in it. They can literally shut it down if they want to.
Oh okay I get you. So why didn't they?

Thing that I find weird is Steph and AJ always got along, I remember watching them at all the Be A Star functions, and all sorts of kids stuff around WMXXX. This whole thing does not make sense to me. I don't know what is real anymore, omg.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

Oh okay I get you. So why didn't they?

Thing that I find weird is Steph and AJ always got along, I remember watching them at all the Be A Star functions, and all sorts of kids stuff around WMXXX. This whole thing does not make sense to me. I don't know what is real anymore, omg.
you really want to know what I think about this? which I'm betting one of my thoughts are going to be 100% truth.

A) AJ got frustrated with the stuff going on with her husband and WWE and how she's leaving and spoke out of frustration with non facts.

B) AJ left the room and that was really CM Punk who tweeted Stephanie and now she has to deal with it.

or

C) It's a work to get a card going at WrestleMania

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

Yeah you could be right.

Thing about C is it just seems too "out of kayfabe" I mean how would the feud work? AJ is the face fighting for the divas and Steph is what? lol, fighting to keep them on low pay and in 2 minute matches?? lol, this shit isn't gonna roll.

I think it's likely A, or Punk at least influenced her to speak out.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts

If she doesn't show I think she won't be back for Mania tbh.

It's bold and I'll happily be wrong but like fuck there is only 4 Raw's before Mania now.

Not sure what her future holds either so could be interesting with everything that happened with her and Steph.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts

Possible, but I've got a feeling she might be done in the WWE. Guess we'll see.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

This won't happen because he has been humbled. Thank you moderators, you have made my morning. I would invite you all round for a spot of tea for this. No longer will every AJ thread be met with his ignorant, generic, troll bait. Splendid!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

If she doesn't show I think she won't be back for Mania tbh.

It's bold and I'll happily be wrong but like fuck there is only 4 Raw's before Mania now.

Not sure what her future holds either so could be interesting with everything that happened with her and Steph.
I know, i seriously think that a match with Aj and Steph would be a match to

see especially at WrestleMania,

Also guys is it just me or have they been having more outside, open roof

WrestleMania's lately? :surprise:

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

Also guys is it just me or have they been having more outside, open roof

WrestleMania's lately? :surprise:
Well outdoor venues are bigger, and they wan't WrestleMania in the biggest places.

What they need to do is bring it to the UK so we can have it here, with 90,000 Brits aye.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I hope it's permanent! Goodness me, ignorance on a level I have never seen. This means if AJ does return he won't be here tomorrow night, buzzing.

Luckily I can tolerate you Spanky.
Congrats on you're 900 post my homie. :agree:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.