Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
24,366 Posts
I watched TNA once this year and when I saw Anderson carrying around that purple piece of shit that looks worse than the WWE Diva's championship I quickly changed the channel.

I'm not Miss Cleo, but I bet it won't be better. TNA has steadily declined since 2007.

· Premium Member
24,366 Posts
I'm not a WWE mark. I openly say that the WWE sucks and has a bunch of talentless FCW clones. If you left your post (aka defending TNA at every turn) and looked in other threads, you'd clearly see I'm not much of a fan of the WWE either.

I like certain wrestlers in both companies though. However, TNA has such bad writing that despite having the best roster out there, their product is pretty much unwatchable. For years I would sit through Impact just to see my favorite wrestlers despite the awful booking/writing, but now there is just too many shows more entertaining than Impact for me to watch.

I don't care what Anderson is doing with the belt. So he is supposed to be world champ, yet he is walking around making fun of his own world championship belt? That's some real prestigious shit right there. The belt sucks. It's even worse looking than the WWE title and that's saying something.

I didn't bash everything TNA made, but a good percentage of it was crap and justifiably bashed. The guy asked a question and I gave my opinion on whether I think 2011 would be a better year. Every year since 2007 TNA has gotten worse and worse. It's hard to believe it was once my favorite promotion with a roster that isn't even as good as what they have now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.