Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enough is Enough with this theme song. It is SOOO out of character for Moxley. It simply takes away and diminishes everything about him.

His original theme was the best in AEW. It amplified his persona and mannerisms. It made him look tough as nails.
I can't be the only one who thinks this bed theme sucks for him and takes a lot away from him.

·
Registered
11,763 Posts
odd enough i dont agree with you. i think its oddly very fitting and more his presence and less generic tune he had before. his im so hardcore gimmick is wearing off fast and this song sorta has more of his real flavor.

·
Angry at refs
5,212 Posts
Mox is a hardcore wrestling fan, so you know that he's using it as a tribute.

The song does fucking blow as an entrance for Mox's character, though. It feels wrong.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
It wouldn't be used if Mox didn't want/like it so deal with it cause it's going nowhere.
This. We might think it sucks, but Mox obviously picked it as a tribute to Onita. And Idk of anyone who is gonna go up to him and tell him it sucks. They would be asking for death. Which in turn would summon Jon Moxley wild thing would play again. It's an endless cycle.

·
Registered
23,718 Posts
Just doesn't go well with him. Just because a song sounds good doesn't mean it does with the wrestler, this is like using "Bad" from Michael Jackson and giving it to Janella only cuz he's a bad boy.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
The version by Sam Kinison with the video of him rolling around with playboy model Jessica Hahn would be a great version for Mox.

Kinison version:

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
I agree. Original Mox theme is way better suited for Mox. Wild thing should have stayed for Mox AND Kingston as a tag team.

·
Premium Member
17,623 Posts
I'm surprised. I thought it fit well and the crowd loves it, can also sing along.

To each their own, but I hope he keeps it.

Reactions: rich110991
1 - 20 of 41 Posts