Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did you guys copy the same idea as WZ, you copyed the board by having VBulletin as the main board and that was what WZ Had first? And tone down the pop-ups please, their too many.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Panicware..download it to stop the pop ups..I like the new board system.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
This is stupid.

There are basically two good kinds of boards around. phBB and vBulletin. vB is better, so which would you choose? There you go.

N

·
0 Posts
Hey, idiot, if I remember correctl W-E had vB a long time ago. So what the hell are you babbling about? We just changed back. It's a fact that phpBB2s are among the best free-PHP boards. Now there are some others called InvisionBoards. But most already had phpBB2s and don't want to change.

You're just a moron.

I suppose thousands os sites that have vBs copied off of a site? Or is it because they're the best. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nitemare said:
Hey, idiot, if I remember correctl W-E had vB a long time ago. So what the hell are you babbling about? We just changed back. It's a fact that phpBB2s are among the best free-PHP boards. Now there are some others called InvisionBoards. But most already had phpBB2s and don't want to change.

You're just a moron.

I suppose thousands os sites that have vBs copied off of a site? Or is it because they're the best. :rolleyes:
WHAT is he talking about we and wz switch about the same time:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Grace said:
This is stupid.

There are basically two good kinds of boards around. phBB and vBulletin. vB is better, so which would you choose? There you go.
Actually, this is the first forum that I have seen use vB, most of the others use Ikonboard, god i hate that shit....

N

·
0 Posts
Mr.Bojangles said:
WHAT is he talking about we and wz switch about the same time:rolleyes:
Like always, you show your newbie form.

Since you're so new you have no clue, do you? WEForums had vBs well over five months ago.

Jeez, newbie.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nitemare said:
Like always, you show your newbie form.

Since you're so new you have no clue, do you? WEForums had vBs well over five months ago.

Jeez, newbie.
Me, a moron? Your just a bad admin who does not like ppl like me, that's why you aint got hardly any members, you should be stripped of the admin status.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts