Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did they have Aksana slap Goldust? She was doing awesomely as his valet and she imo had the best storyline in this season of NXT. I think they of ruined her chances by having her go against Goldust, especially during their wedding. There better be a better reason other than "I got my marriage now piss off".

·
Registered
133 Posts
We seen face Aksana, it would be nice to see her heel
I want to see Goldust's reaction to what happened, he might have been so upset, that he slept with a dead body again.
The storyline is still interesting.
BTW what does IMO mean?

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We seen face Aksana, it would be nice to see her heel
I want to see Goldust's reaction to what happened, he might have been so upset, that he slept with a dead body again.
The storyline is still interesting.
BTW what does IMO mean?
It means "in my opinion".

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Yeah the story is getting even more interesting now. I'm curious to see how Goldust will deal with her betrayal next week and how he will keep the Million Dollar belt from DiBiase and Maryse without her assistance, which is a good sign because i want Ted to take the belt back already. Aksana is probably not gonna get eliminated anytime soon because her storyline gets the biggest focus on NXT next to Vickie-Kaitlyn-Ziggler love triangle right now.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
what does it matter, shes going to be voted off next elimination
And that's why the OP has a right to bitch about it too. She could have been his valet after she gets eliminated. :no:

Yeah the story is getting even more interesting now. I'm curious to see how Goldust will deal with her betrayal next week and how he will keep the Million Dollar belt from DiBiase and Maryse without her assistance, which is a good sign because i want Ted to take the belt back already. Aksana is probably not gonna get eliminated anytime soon because her storyline gets the biggest focus on NXT next to Vickie-Kaitlyn-Ziggler love triangle right now.
Prospekt, I realize you're a fan of Ted DiBiase, and that's fine. But honestly, what is Ted going to gain by winning back the Million Dollar Championship? He held it for six months, and did absolutely nothing with it. It's not helping his career, and it's drawing more negative comparisons to his dad. They finally gave him a fued with Goldust over it, and I think Goldust has benefited more by having the belt than Ted has. For one thing, he's definately made it seem more prestigous and valuable. If Ted wins it back, then he's right back at square one.

IMO, they need to have Ted forget about the dollar belt, and focus on winning the US title - a real championship.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
I'm gonna have to honestly wait and see what happens next. I'm not for it, because I like nostalgia and Aksana fit the role of Marlena perfectly (but, with her own personality). Now, she turned on Goldust and she'll be the one to get the boot next... what will that honestly accomplish is what I'm thinking right now... then again...

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
why? because they don't give a shit about NXT and swerves are kewl.

i mean, they admitted it was fake over the air, i was surprised they even made it to the "I Do's" without something stopping it all. i highly doubt we're even gonna see any of these divas again, outside of maybe 1, doubtfully 2, so lets just enjoy this mess for what it is. and that wedding, was a great mess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts