Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
YOU were banned because you were spamming in media and the womens section. I warned you for constant blank and spam posts, then Flash ended you with yet another spam warning.

No use trying to act like someone else.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Has he been banned again? I only ask because the first time he went the usertitle didn't change to Moron. I did it with five more warning points, rather than the mod panel. Don't know if that makes a difference.

If he's not banned.... please reduce the size of your signature. It is currently breaking the rules. :)

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok im sorry..... i really didnt kno i was spamin i was writing thanks and cool for the media just like everyone else and i never posted in the womens threads unless i said it was a good post. but o well i learned my leason but if u can tell me how i was spammin it would b appreciated

N

·
0 Posts
Apparently you were making blank posts in Wrestling Multimedia several times. You know, replying with "" to see the link.

I would like to thank you, however. You were banned and you made a reply, showing me I had a mistake in the new style. For some strange reason I forgot to ensure banned members couldn't see the forums. Crazy, right?

Ya, banned.

·
15,672 Posts
What about the Moron thing? Or maybe something that puts the BAN deodorant pic in their sig automatically? Just something, so it's clear.

N

·
0 Posts
Well, this is how it works. Anyone who has a custom title doesn't get the "Moron" title because in the adminpanel it says "Yes" to use current title, thus only admins can really change it to Moron (by switching the dropdown menu to "No"). I don't know about the mod panel. I doubt you can change it.

I sometimes forget to change it when I ban people but it doesn't really affect anything.

·
15,672 Posts
I'm not sure I get it. Do you mean that only people with custom titles ever got the Moron title, because if they have a default title it doesn't change automatically?

I can do practically nothing in the mod panel. I can edit sigs and avatars, search for users, ban users, search IP addresses, view the banned users (although only the first 50, plus temporary ones, they're the only ones displayed), maybe a couple of other things. I say practically nothing, I mean practically nothing compared to what you can.

N

·
0 Posts
You cannot change usertitles through the modcp, so no.

Listen, n00b: In the admin panel, people with custom titles have an option set to "Yes, keep the custom title." Thus, you changing them to the banned usergroup wouldn't change their custom title. Only an admin can change their option to "No, don't keep the custom title." That last option means they keep their default title for their usergroup, thus banned users get the "Moron" title.

It's not a glitch or anything, it's just the way the forums are supposed to be.

·
15,672 Posts
Okay, I get it. It's just that that's three people I've seen banned recently where the title hasn't switched over to moron. Everyone else (since it was done, anyway) I've seen banned, has had it (everyone I've banned has had the title change). But ya, think I get it now.

·
15,672 Posts
how did this thread ever make it two pages wirth of replies????
kk
txh
kwel
g
f

I don't think any of the above replies are a "thanks". There's plenty more of them, too. That's before you consider the large number of blank replies you left in Media and the WOW section. A simple "Thanks" is fine for Multimedia.

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said:
Okay, I get it. It's just that that's three people I've seen banned recently where the title hasn't switched over to moron. Everyone else (since it was done, anyway) I've seen banned, has had it (everyone I've banned has had the title change). But ya, think I get it now.
Those you banned had regular titles, didn't they? ya, that's why.

I could make a character limit, but I dislike that. Just reply with thanks or something even better. No worse, right.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts