Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of Marine 5?

Honestly, wouldn't he ask Rhyno before Slater or you know....anyone else?

I'm okay with a faction around the Miz (a faction though) but Heath Slater as your first choice? haha what?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,370 Posts
Because Miz believes Heath Slater is more gullible than Rhyno :shrug

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,450 Posts
Because The Miz character is a pathetic jobber (again) so he'd want to hang out with other jobbers.

Miz v Ambrose needs to end pronto, but Miz will just be booked even worse against the other Raw top guys.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Because of Marine 5?

Honestly, wouldn't he ask Rhyno before Slater or you know....anyone else?

I'm okay with a faction around the Miz (a faction though) but Heath Slater as your first choice? haha what?
Building heat for Slater vs Miz at Summerslam for the IC belt, with Slater winning, making him Raw's version of Jinder?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Miz should ask Braun when he returns imo

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
So......................Heath Slater might beat Miz for the IC Title?

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,870 Posts
So......................Heath Slater might beat Miz for the IC Title?
I'm assuming that's where this is going. Slater is a company guy who has been put through so much shit despite the fact that he's supposedly a terrific guy that everyone loves and a legitimate tough guy.

This is payback for all his hard work(similar to Jinder's push).

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Miz has a history of making other stars shine, and I think he enjoys that part of his job. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got it in his head that he legit wants to get Heath over.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
If you were the Miz and your cannon fodder realizes they are just being used would you rather it be Slater or Rhyno mad at you :draper2

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,407 Posts
Because Slater kayfabe wise is a fucking idiot so more likely to fall for Miz's shit.

If this leads to a Slater IC title run :mark:. Hope if they do it is booked well

·
Banned
42 Posts
Hey Guys Check Out Stone Cold SHOOTS On The Wrestling Bear, Seth Rollins Character & Bray Wyatt's Laugh!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts