Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get why Daniel Bryan would accept the way he was booked in the Royal Rumble. He knows he's the most over guy on the roster, and I feel like even if Vince is dead set on something he could voice his opinion and it would be acknowledged right??? It's not like DB is in a doghouse or anything like that. If I was Bryan I would have said something about the way I was booked.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Bryan has said before he doesn't care much about his placement on the card, he's just happy to be there. The fans care more about his booking then he does.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Because Bryan is a nice guy and does what he is told by his boss like any employee would do no matter how dumb it is.

Bryan is probably saying to himself deep down hey do what you did what last year see what happens

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Because it's his job, and he probably doesn't not care. Just be happy that he's even back. 6 months ago, we didn't even know if he was even going to work a match again.

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
Bryan has said before he doesn't care much about his placement on the card, he's just happy to be there. The fans care more about his booking then he does.
Care to share a quote or a link to him stating this?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Because it was his job to job to Wyatt.

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
I don't get why Daniel Bryan would accept the way he was booked in the Royal Rumble. He knows he's the most over guy on the roster, and I feel like even if Vince is dead set on something he could voice his opinion and it would be acknowledged right??? It's not like DB is in a doghouse or anything like that. If I was Bryan I would have said something about the way I was booked.
He is a great worker.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Because it's his job, and you don't flat-out refuse to do your job even if your boss is being retarded.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Bryan probably couldn't believe they were dumb enough to repeat last year and wanted to see the trainwreck, when the WWE came to him with the booking, so he went out there and went with it.

·
Registered
606 Posts
He's got his dream job, making more money than he ever imagined when he was in the indies. Why would he cause trouble?

TBH, if they wanted to eliminate the backlash all they had to do was have Bryan get "injured" again just before the RR, that would have solved a lot of the problem.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Bryan is humble to a fault. He needs to assert himself more. He is the most over face in the company but he gets buffaloed by old grapefruits himself.

Yet when someone like Cena or Triple H were to assert themselves, then people would call them political bullies

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
He's got his dream job, making more money than he ever imagined when he was in the indies. Why would he cause trouble?

TBH, if they wanted to eliminate the backlash all they had to do was have Bryan get "injured" again just before the RR, that would have solved a lot of the problem.
It wouldn't, I don't think you're really getting the mentality of these neurotics. If he were injured they would have demanded he win anyway from #30 taking no bumps.

·
Banned
791 Posts
fpalm
idk what to say other than fpalm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.