Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some issues with the IWC...

1) why dont you "SMARKS" realise, every wrestler goes out there and does what the Machine tells them to do.

Did Punk sell, out from his anti-hero gimmick? NO he was doing what the machine told him to do the hole time.

2) WE need better creative... errrrrmmm what we need is WWE to follow a smart simple program, with VINCE not fucking over everything that is put forward and change it 50 times during RAW.

listen to #I Want Wrestling on iTunes.

3) Realise that CENA is over and worthy, Merchandise sales proves it. And he wont be turning heel - He sells to the WWE target audience and puts WWE in a good image with his Make a Wish etc.

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
There are some issues with the IWC...

1) why dont you "SMARKS" realise, every wrestler goes out there and does what the Machine tells them to do.

Did Punk sell, out from his anti-hero gimmick? NO he was doing what the machine told him to do the hole time.

2) WE need better creative... errrrrmmm what we need is WWE to follow a smart simple program, with VINCE not fucking over everything that is put forward and change it 50 times during RAW.

listen to #I Want Wrestling on iTunes.

3) Realise that CENA is over and worthy, Merchandise sales proves it. And he wont be turning heel - He sells to the WWE target audience and puts WWE in a good image with his Make a Wish etc.
Heels can sell merchandise too, look at nWo for a start and even Nexus had shirts and armbands all over the place ;)

·
The legend never dies
4,345 Posts
when mark henry as a champion gets the biggest rating that wwe has in a while you no there in trouble. face it wwe will never be as big as it was back in the 80's 90's

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heels can sell merchandise too, look at nWo for a start and even Nexus had shirts and armbands all over the place ;)
NWO same as Evolution, was a cool faction so same as Austin they were playing just being against the machine. they werent true heels.

So throw a new faction out there yeah it will sell, BUT Cena wont stop selling FACT!

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Lot's of anger!

1)I do realise that wrestling is scripted and that wrestlers do what they are told to do by the creative team. However, top superstars do have some control over their characters.

2) A better creative team would help immensely. (that's "super awesome good" if you can't understand)

#IWantWrestling is a great podcast, but you shouldn't believe everything you hear on there. You also shouldn't base any of your opinions off anyone else and try to enjoy it a bit.

3) Cena is obviously "over", but that doesn't mean his character isn't stale. This forum is where people share ideas and opinions and one of them happens to be a Cena heel turn. Some people think its a good idea and some people don't. Once again, this is an opinionated forum.

So try not to take anything on here too seriously.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lot's of anger and typos!

1)I do realize that wrestling is scripted and that wrestlers do what they are told to do by the creative team. However, top superstars do have some control over their characters.

2) A better creative team would help immensely. (that's "super awesome good" if you can't understand)

#IWantWrestling is a great podcast, but you shouldn't believe everything you hear on there. You also shouldn't base any of your opinions off anyone else and try to enjoy it a bit.

3) Cena is obviously "over", but that doesn't mean his character isn't stale. This forum is where people share ideas and opinions and one of they happens to be a Cena heel turn. Some people think its a good idea and some people don't. Once again, this is an opinionated forum.

realise is the ENGLISH SPELLING!

• Top stars have a say but Vince is the boss.
  • Nothing in wrestling can really be believed as gospel but the #I want wrestling podcast gives a great insight.
  • You shouldnt comment on peoples typo's when you can't write either!
It just bores me, the same stuff again and again. Is John Cena stale, YES i have never been a fan but I look at the bigger picture.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Lot's of anger and typos!

1)I do realize that wrestling is scripted and that wrestlers do what they are told to do by the creative team. However, top superstars do have some control over their characters.

3) Cena is obviously "over", but that doesn't mean his character isn't stale. This forum is where people share ideas and opinions and one of they happens to be a Cena heel turn. Some people think its a good idea and some people don't. Once again, this is an opinionated forum.

It is actually realise in British English. I agree that Iwantwrestling is a great podcast but people should listen/read stuff online like the bible.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
OP is a joke. WWE has been screwing up for a long time and deserve criticism. Deal with it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did I say there are no issues??? NOPE there are plenty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts