Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Why were the divas out there when it wasn't about the divas? Why wasn't JTG out there I hear he is still lurking on the roster

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Good God I hate it when the locker room stands on the stage

Ya just look at thinkin oh my word there all a bunch of fukin pansys

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Because WWE is stupid as fuck

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
If it is true that the scripts are being writting at 5pm on a monday still it doesn't surprise me that these kind of things get passed through because there is little to no time to proof read and pick out all the silly shit and apply common sense. If they had scripts for RAW completed by say, Friday, they would have all weekend to proof read and go "well let's not have the Wyatts AND Miz out there, would they even be there with their gimmick?" as it is they leave it too short and silly mistakes like this pass through. Considering all their successes the actual writing on the shows is shockingly poor and poorly managed. I imagine actual writers would have a coronary if they seen the process of writing RAW and Smackdown.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Vince has taken a much more 'hands on' approach to creative, hence what you see on TV is probably him editing scripts far more than the past 10 years. Unfortunately, the guy is nearing 70, abused 'roids, snorted coke in the 80s, has been hit with chairs and punted by Orton. I expect more things like this.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
They were? :lmao What a stupid thing to do. Although to be honest, people who noticed it will get over it eventually.

I just wish Triple H/creative used their heads and didn't put them on the stage like that, they need to do what they did with Taker and be extremely protective with their gimmick.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts