Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
10,180 Posts
Britt Baker opened the doors to others and showed it can be done.
Bullshit, WWE was running gimmick matches like tables and ladders and hell in a cell and hardcore matches which are all "no holds barred" matches before Britt Baker ever laced up a pair of fucking wrestling boots.

They've never really leaned into doing it with the women until the last few years but they did those things with certain talent and have been for years.

· Banned
1,853 Posts
Because women's wrestling is trash and shouldn't even be given five minutes on a Raw or PPV, let alone given Specialty match stipulations outside of Bra and Panties or Lingerie Pillow fight(which are themselves a channel-changer, but that's beside the point).

· Hardcore Casual
2,740 Posts
Why do you think that's the type of comments she's looking for?
Every single one of "her" threads is some form of "why do women do this now, but not in the Diva's era?" Moves, matches, promos, booking, basically anything. In my estimation, it's a disgruntled incel neckbeard who basically posts loaded topics baiting for hate on the modern state of women's wrestling. The irony is this individual seems legitimately ignorant of women's role in wrestling prior to like....2007.

Have a look for yourself and tell me that every one of "her" threads and replies can't be reduced to, "why don't women stand around giving me a half-chub on WWE programming anymore?"

· Hardcore Casual
2,740 Posts
More importantly, what's even the difference between a No Holds Barred match, a Hardcore Match and a Falls Count Anywhere Match?
A lot of branding.

Street fights, Hardcore and Extreme Rules are pretty much the same thing. Anything goes, from lowblows to foreign objects. It varies whether it has to end in the ring or not (hardcore matches used to end outside the ring in the AE).

No Holds Barred is an older term from the territories, when maneuvers used to be (kayfabe and rarely legitimately) banned by sporting commissions of various states. NHB meant that...no moves are off limit, sometimes built up as unsanctioned by the commission. In the more modern usage it can basically be synonymous with a hardcore match. No-DQ matches can often end up being the same (foreign objects, interference, illegal moves).

Falls Count Anywhere just means literally that...you can be pinned outside of the ring.

Most times it has to do with the narrative they are trying to get across. For example, a No-DQ match might be implemented against a heel champion who constantly gets himself DQed to retain.

· Registered
1,502 Posts
Every single one of "her" threads is some form of "why do women do this now, but not in the Diva's era?" Moves, matches, promos, booking, basically anything. In my estimation, it's a disgruntled incel neckbeard who basically posts loaded topics baiting for hate on the modern state of women's wrestling. The irony is this individual seems legitimately ignorant of women's role in wrestling prior to like....2007.

Have a look for yourself and tell me that every one of "her" threads and replies can't be reduced to, "why don't women stand around giving me a half-chub on WWE programming anymore?"
“She” also almost never relies to “her” own topics either. This exact same topic will be re-created in about 6 months time.

· Registered
1,942 Posts

I didn't realize the thread count was so excessive for this poster. 659/769 posts are new threads; that's just insane.

It seems like this poster joined in 2010 and was probably a relatively new fan who was a big fan of the Divas division at that time.

· Registered
3,803 Posts

“She” also almost never relies to “her” own topics either. This exact same topic will be re-created in about 6 months time.
I didn't realize the thread count was so excessive for this poster. 659/769 posts are new threads; that's just insane.

It seems like this poster joined in 2010 and was probably a relatively new fan who was a big fan of the Divas division at that time.
I'm almost convinced this poster just makes these threads to bait the likes of Deathiscoming. I don't have anything against women's wrestling but these threads are really awful and annoying, even more so than anything Yamacha, Kentucky and DanTheMan post.

· Banned
1,853 Posts
I'm almost convinced this poster just makes these threads to bait the likes of Deathiscoming. I don't have anything against women's wrestling but these threads are really awful and annoying, even more so than anything Yamacha, Kentucky and DanTheMan post.
I don't think he/she necessarily targets or baits people who loathe women's wrestling so much as .. Gets a kick out of constantly have people TALK about it, which is why the endless threads about the same. If it wasn't so, he/she wouldn't be going to extreme lengths and creating topics like:-

Tomorrow, He/She could literally create a thread like "Why haven't women mainevented the Battleground PPV yet, " Or "In which years did the Unforgiven PPV not have a women's match, " Or "Womens matches on WWE Velocity" and it won't be shocking. But don't you worry, one day, 500 more such threads later, he/she will have exhausted all possibilities or just grow weary of it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.