Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Because WWE is famous for inconsistencies and double standards. This weeks Raw was full of that shit.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Yeah, judging on this weeks Raw, it will probably never be mentioned again. I think it will. Just seems a big coincidence after what Ace said, Sheamus would knock him down, didn't seem to make any attempt to avoid him. Especially considering Sheamus was fined for attacking a ref as well, i could see this followed up on SD to get some more heat on Ace.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
I was wondering the same thing.....

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
The WWE Board of Directors told me that even though he knocked me down from behind, I'm not allowed to fire World Heavyweight Champion Ronald McDonald. However, I can fine him five hundred thousand dollars...

·
Registered
208 Posts
After the incident Big Johnny didn't even acknowledge it, instead went straight to Cena.

It's a shame it ended up being a tag team, lumberjack all match .. Id hope he would have them both face off against each other.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I keep reading this, when did it happen?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Oh, that must have been during the Otunga match, I missed it.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
My guess is that its addressed on SD as Cole did mention it when it happened, but wouldn't be shocked if it isn't ever mentioned again.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Wait, what happened? The stream I watched went straight from Otunga preening on his way to the ring to Del Rio's ring entrance. Apparently I missed... stuff... >.>

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Because Trips told him to do it to try and make fans think he's a badass.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
We get it, we get it, you dont like Sheamus.

Clearly Ace was in Sheamus way, it was an accident, they can go about it the following way :

Pick up on SD, or Ignore it ever happened, I go with the second option really.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts