Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Just fire this guy already. I'm so sick of him getting his push mode on and off every 2-3 weeks.

He lost to Heath Slater not too long ago but then beat Kevin Owens. what the fuck is this? a jobber is a jobber, use him as a jobber and move on. he's 35 year old and he's not gonna become a big star. get over it, WWE.

not sure why his fans keep complaining about him not getting pushed. In fact, he keeps getting chance after chance after chance after chance even though he couldn't go anywhere higher. other wrestlers got 2-3 chances at best and if they can't get over, they're done. Ziggler failed like 50 times but still keep getting chances.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Zigglers best work was as a heel with AJ as his girl and Big E as his heavy. Since then he's been crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Meh, they're probably going to have a match at Fastlane with Owens going over. Ziggles needs to look somewhat credible I suppose.

Funny how people bitch about this, but think Owens losing to Neville in under 20 seconds is okay. At least this was a lengthy back and forth match (after the first half where Owens dominated for the majority of it) which made them both look good.

Reactions: egnuldt

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,433 Posts
Even-steven booking doesn't help anybody. The second I saw the graphic for Owens/Ziggler, I knew Dolph was going over.

It's counter-productive, and nobody benefits from it.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I suppose they've got to surprise us sometimes. I never expected Ziggler to win that one, although I was pleasantly surprised that they finally gave him what seemed like a slightly meaningful win.

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Funny how people bitch about this, but think Owens losing to Neville in under 20 seconds is okay. At least this was a lengthy back and forth match (after the first half where Owens dominated for the majority of it) which made them both look good.
It was NOT ok and neither of them should happened.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Because 50/50 booking. No one is allowed to carry momentum in this company so they will always have to return the favor sooner than later. That's why many fans can't take any of the stars seriously anymore. All WWE's fault.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Or just don't book them in a singles match against each other at all...
That would be ideal, but with 3 hours to fill, plus 2 on smackdown, they aren't going to do it.

It's one of the things that makes NXT feel like it has far better storylines, they don't try to jam 5 segments of a fued in one show, because they don't need to.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
That would be ideal, but with 3 hours to fill, plus 2 on smackdown, they aren't going to do it.

It's one of the things that makes NXT feel like it has far better storylines, they don't try to jam 5 segments of a fued in one show, because they don't need to.
Exactly.

Then again, you look at the Charlotte/Becky and Ambrose/Owens feuds which were very well done, they didn't spam matches, and when they did happen, none of them ended clean. That for me is a great way to play out a feud, not have the same matchup repeatedly. More long term booking ideas are required.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Kevins owens looks like a fat child with bad skin, nothing he does is believable to me.
Never been in a real fight then eh?

It ain't the pretty boy muscle builders you gotta look out for, it's the 6'0 6'1 dude with busted up nose.

Owen's being a bully and fighting dirty are pretty believable to me.

·
Banned
330 Posts
Never been in a real fight then eh?

It ain't the pretty boy muscle builders you gotta look out for, it's the 6'0 6'1 dude with busted up nose.

Owen's being a bully and fighting dirty are pretty believable to me.
Ive been in more fights than probably most this forum from being a bouncer for years, kevin owens is not believable one bit. Id be more nervous of a guy like conor mcgregor a small pro than kevin owens a fat wrestler.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts