Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm ALWAYS hot for Daffney. I'm in love with that woman.

·
Super Moderator
19,329 Posts
Considering that I was at the show and saw them chanting I know. I am happy about it. Just pointing out how some of the regulars in the IZ will chant for anything if a few people chant for it.
Well first you said it was only six people. Then you said it was six people and a lot of sheep. Your story changes.

And as far as people following suit. That's how ALL chants go. A few people will start the chant and the rest of the people will either go along with it, chant something on the opposite end or not chant at all. This is, in no way, exclusive to TNA crowds. It happens in all wrestling organizations and sports organizations.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Actually she was moving kinda stiff and slow. Taz sold it as a lack of chemistry between the team.
She reminded me of a child that has shat its pants and tries to remain as still as possible. I can’t believe nobody else noticed it. We must be watching a different show.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
There will always be cheers for heels. It's just the way it is these days. The barriers of kayfabe have broken down, so now people see them just as regular everyday people who go out and wrestle, not bastards of society.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts