Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Unpaid Idiot
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the moderators,
I ask a perfectly reasonable question, I provide picture evidence, and the thread gets locked? ("Anyone notice the ref's armband")

I am not arguing why the thread was locked, but as no reason was given, I'd like to ask: why?

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
I'm going to guess a thread about the referees arm band is not relevant enough to be thread worthy. Or enough to start a discussion.

Like if one of the Divas changes her nail polish, why in the hell would there be any sort of discussion about that?

What did you expect?

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Because it was a completely nothing thread about something that isn't important? There was no reason for it and there was no point to the thread because of that.

I didn't close it and normally we like moderators to post something in the thread to clarify why it was closed to prevent threads like this.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
I closed it because it was retarded. And unfortunately I have a hard time posting a reason in threads like that when I close them because it makes my brain hurt to think that the OP might actually NOT KNOW WHY I CLOSED IT. So thanks for making my brain hurt. Stop being retarded. Merry cunting christmas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.