Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to make a bit of a fun thread about how people would react if Benoit returned. It was closed. Why?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
you don't make fun of a homicidal maniac

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Classless thread, Benoit the wrsetler was replaced with the murdering fucktwat that snuffed out his wife & kids lives, that may have something to do with it

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
I'm all for discussing Benoit in a serious manner, but what made you think your thread was a good idea?

·
Premium Member
17,419 Posts
Fun and Benoit do not belong in the same sentence.
If that is the case,then this sentence doesn't belong. But this sentence is here, though it doesn't belong. But if the sentence weren't here, then it could belong. But if it were then put here, it would no longer belong. :confused:

·
Registered
784 Posts
He killed some family members.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,968 Posts
I lol'd.

Really, though, people are quite sensitive on the topic due to the circumstances.

I do, however, enjoy Benoit topics because people act so fucking stupid in them.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
He is a child murderer FFS. You make a thread about the Child murderer and call it "fun"?? whats wrong with you Op?

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
If Benoit came back I'd mark the fuck out..."Benoit with the death grip on Little Jimmy." LOL.

^^^ Is what someone might reply with in your deleted thread.

Do you see why it was innapropriate now O/P??

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
If Benoit came back I'd mark the fuck out..."Benoit with the death grip on Little Jimmy." LOL.

^^^ Is what someone might reply with in your deleted thread.

Do you see why it was innapropriate now O/P??
Holy crap, Austin had a full set of hair. Anyway, OP, you classified your thread as a "what if" and I think "what if" threads are not allowed.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Benoit jokes are just so outdated. With that said, if he came back to life, I would mark the fuck out and go to the streets and yell "BENOIT IS BACK" at the top of my lung.

RIP the Benoit family. Wish people were not so stupid when dealing with this topic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.