Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even Cole wanted Cena to win. Striker was all over Nexus dick. Could Striker be one of the guys in nexus?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Better question - Why the fuck does Matt Striker even have a job? He's the worst announcer in history. Probably the worst person associated with wrestling in history right beside Lance Storm.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I wonder why people hate him so much, love the dude. It's refreshing that all these announcers are becoming dynamic minus King and that other fucking guy with the glasses, let's just call him Jacob for now.

·
Registered
559 Posts
i honestly love striker. i love his little references to music, his knowledge of the past and the fact that he's heel when he wants to be

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But he said he wanted to see Cena be the leader of Nexus as well? So more than just hating on Cena....

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Better question - Why the fuck does Matt Striker even have a job? He's the worst announcer in history. Probably the worst person associated with wrestling in history right beside Lance Storm.
I love how i disagree with every single of your 2000+ posts

He was a heel. That is what heels do. I still dont get the tweener thing that Michael Cole is doing, and King was lifeless as usual. Somebody had to do something

·
Registered
813 Posts
I was a bit thrown by that too. I'm wondering if it has something to do with Bragging Rights coming up? As the commentator for Smackdown sort of taking an Anti-Raw stance? That way if he keeps that up at the next PPV (in three weeks :rolleyes:), it won't seem that out of place.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Let me put it this way. Striker is a mark in the best possible way. If he legit prefers one guy to another he'll call in favor of that guy.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Striker is a mark for IWC Gods. Similar question will be like: "Why is Cole all over Miz's dick yet he's also cheering for Cena?"

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i like him, at least he is interesting. the rest of the commentating was so fucking boring i dont remember anything else besides stryer. someone had to play the heel role, you can't have 3 face announcers that shit is just boring. and seriously, king needs to get the hell out he just plain sucks.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I love Stryker as an announcer, he supports who he wants to support, he likes certain heels and certain faces, he said he respects Nexus for going out and making things happen, so thats his reason for supporting them

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Striker has been a fan of heels for a long time. That aspect of his announcing is good, but sometimes he can get annoying.
I agree with the whole post, but really put the emphasis on the italics

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Striker is a fucking retard. I can't believe anyone likes this annoying douche. He says the dumbest shit all the time.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Great announcing once again from the guy who came up with the gem of a nickname, "Neon Genesis Yoshi Tatsu".

And Jordan Pippen, the guy dissing Lance Storm? You can fuck right off.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
He's kind of a heel, and although that's a nice change to have a heel announcer, I'd rather Cole just take over as one full time. Striker is just annoying and in my opinion, the worst announcer going right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts