Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Because he did not have enough votes?

Seriously he was just annoying IMO, like that talent show challenge, posing? and I thought he had some business mind or something, wasn't the whole point of the blazer? was any business shown? No

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Each season the guy lacking Charisma get voted off first, If wrestling still used jobbers like the olden days Jacob Novak would be a 2 minute match jobber no doubt in some HHH squash match.

·
Registered
844 Posts

·
Banned
306 Posts
Woah, I mean Novak should be the next Otunga.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I never liked him. I don't know why... I just hated him on my screen. Apparently other's have felt this way...
I didn't like him cause the dude acted like he was some hot shit model when he barely had any body definition, and was next to really fit guys. He just seemed smug, and had nothing to back it up.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
He is basically the same as Dolph Ziggler
He's exactly like Ziggler...only without the good in-ring work, the mic skills and the charisma.

·
Registered
807 Posts
It's a shame he's out, just for the fact there wont be much of Ziggler on NXT anymore

Ziggler makes me chuckle with his little comments whenever Novaks in a challenge.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
i may of missed something but did Masters and Ziggler trade rookies or something?
Yes, and from that moment you saw Novak knew he was out. His wrestling match was a hell of a great deal better than all his other matches on NXT. Shame he was squashing Saxton, until the weak finish.

I was laughing though, at Dolph shouting at him, "why could you not have done this with me!".

If he had wrestled like that previously, he probably would have not gone out, and would be smoozing up to Vicki. Though this episode had Ziggler in great heel mode, showing he can do well without Vicki. Especially when he was rolling on the floor laughing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts