Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source: The Bryan And Vinny Show

"As reported on Wrestling Observer's 'Bryan And Vinny Show' this week. Bryan Alvarez claimed he was told by a source inside the WWE that reasons for former Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins' name change to "TJP" is because personally, Vince McMahon hates the Perkins restaurant chain and did not want any association with it.

I was told this by someone in WWE, and I believe it…TJP is no longer TJ Perkins…sure as shit, Vince apparently HATES “Perkins” (restaurant). He hates it, and he thinks it sucks…and he thinks that if people hear TJ Perkins, they’re gonna think of the ****ing restaurant. So now he’s TJP."

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
All I know is Perkins was first place I saw appetizers for breakfast, bacon dipped in pancake batter and cooked up. YUMMY!!!

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
I know Vince is insane, but I don't trust a thing that Alvarez claims. I don't recall him ever being on the money with any rumor since I began watching again in '14. Dave has been correct numerous of times. Alvarez? Not so much. On top of that, he's obnoxious as all hell.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
On the off chance this story is true, I really hope Vince develops a dislike for 2000 year old Europe-spanning empires.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
its official, vince is insane.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts