Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.WWE is PG no blood,no swearing,no edgy material at all just boring miz and cena promos
2.the nexus arent scary they cant talk on the mic and they sound like a bowel disease
3.NXT is 100% fake
4.Good talent isnt used right like Big Show,Goldust,...and..and..
5.TNA is way funnier and has better matches
6.john cena is boring has horrible promos and only appeals to kids..and we know he isnt fired
7.wwe has no good lasting teams/factions
8.wwe has bad and boring storylines
9.how are they not taking advantage of having paul bearer?!
10.TNA doesnt rely on new talent that has no mic skills
11.TNA isnt afraid to use weapons regularly
12.wwe is the same guys week in week out

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
For me TNA is better because I have never been a huge fan of WWE, I have always liked smaller wrestlers more even when I was a young kid. Also I have found WWE to always be a little more campy even in the attitude era I found alot of story's way to fake to even try to pretend they were real.

·
Registered
890 Posts
So why is TNA better? What you basically said is just that WWE sucks and we all know that already. So why is TNA better than WWE? Educate us.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Neither company is great at the moment, but unfortunately for TNA WWE seems to be improving at a better rate. While I agree that the Nexus sucks, WWE are building a whole generation of future stars, while TNA's ability to do the same has always been mediocre at best.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Both companies have their pros and... okay mainly cons right now. I don't really think one company is doing that much better than the other at the moment, and especially not for most of the reasons you listed.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TNA turned nobody's like Samoa Joe,AJ Styles,rest of Fortune and other into stars/good mid-cards WWE pushes guys farther than they should be espically when they dont even talk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.