Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember having to go to Yahoo Answers, man it was kick ass back in 2008, but only to wwe and some tna stuff. Then it got BADDDDDDDDDDD REALLY BADDD, no activity stupid wars against users, more retarted then my stupid fued with that cat user that likes Hugh Jackman, really that was my fault. However like there is this one guy that does kaybe, but other than it went downhill.

I discovered this place, hell you can discuss wwe, TNA, hell fucking japan, ROH. I mean a lot better than yahoo ever was. No offense to wrestlezone forums but not enough people.

For others, what did you go to before you went to this forum?

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
I don't know, Yahoo answers has always been full of stupid people. It's usually good for a laugh though, so there's that.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I don't know, Yahoo answers has always been full of stupid people. It's usually good for a laugh though, so there's that.
LOL dude I remember someone asked if it is okay for them to have sex with a realtive. LOL what the hell.

"Will my fish get pregnant if I cum into the fishtank" - Yahoo Answers
LOL Nice one dude, I would not be surprised.

·
FAKE HAPPY
Born to lose, live to win
12,732 Posts
I used to go to Yahoo Answers Wrestling Section, but then all the trolls flooded it and so I found Wrestling Forum. After two weeks here I went back to YA, but a few weeks later returned here and never looked back.

·
Banned
2,765 Posts
the ameerican football and baseball sections used to be really good. haven't used it in two years now.

but yah the wrestling section is awful, full of young girls and ppl who play a gimmick

60,006 Posts
I just happened here many years ago. I just lurked and read just the WWEs sections for years. I finally joined after Bryan beat Cena. I wish I had registered an account back when I first got here because I would have 6 more rep points right now. I didnt even know what rep was, so whatever. It's a good site. I try to keep a light-hearted approach on most topics, but I do get serious at times.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
This Yahoo question was legendary

Reactions: Shagz and CJ
1 - 16 of 16 Posts