Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People say the PG rating is why the WWE sucks. Some people blame John Cena. Others have blamed Jesus.

The real problem with the WWE is its young wrestlers. Their characters are awful. They do not appeal to the fans.

The WWE hasn't made a top face since John Cena and Batista at Wrestle Mania 21. That is way too long to wait for a new popular face.

1. Sheamus: I think he has tons of potential. He has the right gimmick as king. The WWE should give him a stable similar to King Booker.

2. The Miz: His character sucks for a main eventer. There is no depth to his character. He no longer gives off the Hollywood jackass vibe. He's now just a guy who has a lacky.

3. John Morrison: Imitators do not make main eventers. Morrison sucks on the mic which hurts his character development.

4. Jack Swagger: His character has no depth to it. His character should be more focused on him being an athlete, and acting like he is a sports God. Instead he acts like a loser who is a dork. That is not appealing.

5. Kofi Kingston: In fact I like his character.

6. Dolph Ziggler: He has no personality. What type of person is he suppose to be?

7. Alberto Di Rio: He's a JBL rip off. Rip offs don't last very long. He can't even get a negative pop.

·
Registered
560 Posts
wow another thread on why WWE sucks so original.

Funny how you complain about lack of depth in character but then you say you like Kofi Kingston who doesn't do anything.

I don't know how the Miz having a groupie makes him bad. He's still the exact same guy he was before A-Ri came in. Actually A-ri has given the Miz more heat.

Zigler doesnt need to do shit as long as Vickie is around him

I also don't understand why you say wrestlers characters suck and then the 1st guy you mention Sheamus, you say he has a good character lol common now get it togeather

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
People say the PG rating is why the WWE sucks. Some people blame John Cena. Others have blamed Jesus.

The real problem with the WWE is its young wrestlers. Their characters are awful. They do not appeal to the fans.

The WWE hasn't made a top face since John Cena and Batista at Wrestle Mania 21. That is way too long to wait for a new popular face.

1. Sheamus: I think he has tons of potential. He has the right gimmick as king. The WWE should give him a stable similar to King Booker.

2. The Miz: His character sucks for a main eventer. There is no depth to his character. He no longer gives off the Hollywood jackass vibe. He's now just a guy who has a lacky.

3. John Morrison: Imitators do not make main eventers. Morrison sucks on the mic which hurts his character development.

4. Jack Swagger: His character has no depth to it. His character should be more focused on him being an athlete, and acting like he is a sports God. Instead he acts like a loser who is a dork. That is not appealing.

6. Dolph Ziggler: He has no personality. What type of person is he suppose to be?

7. Alberto Di Rio: He's a JBL rip off. Rip offs don't last very long. He can't even get a negative pop.
this is why you get so much red rep, no one respects your opinion

·
Registered
223 Posts
Some of the new stars do seem to lack that kind of magic, but the biggest thing I think in my opinion is variety or lack of it.

Although there are different storylines it's really the same old stuff where as before PG there would be more controversial promos, more use of props, more trash talking.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,629 Posts

The top face should first of all be....a face. Sheamus, Swagger, Miz, Ziggler, and Del Rio are heels (and damn good ones). Ziggler and Miz actually have very good heel characters. Miz is one of the most over on the roster. ADR gets good heat every week. Hes been there for 5 months, and already hes hated by damn near everyone, and is main eventing WM. Morrison is better on the mic than people like Benoit, and Swagger who are both former World Champions. Hes fine. I won't even mention Kofi Kingston. Hes the worst on the list.

·
Registered
560 Posts
All the Heels say is that they want the WWE title and then by having someone interfere to give them the win its supposed to give them this MEGA-HEAT from the crowd, which really won't generate much because the faces do it all the time too.

CM Punk is doing the damn thing right now by saying he wants to hurt wrestlers and destroy them....

The Miz even though he does the unoriginal win by interference or cheating is doing it so much that he is made to seem like a horrible champion which is getting him over more and more, this helps because each week I can see an in ring improvement as well.

·
Registered
919 Posts

1. WWE already has two heels, on both shows. I'm probably not only one who's sick of heel stables.

2. Agreed.

3. Who does he imitate? He's nothing like Shawn Michaels.
Most of Morrions mic work sounds like a script, I would bet on it.

4. I agree that Swagger should be taken more seriously. He's still manages to entertain even given nothing good to work with.

5. Speaking of lack of depth, Kofi doesn't have much. He needs to start doing promos, unfortunately knowing WWE they'll give him awful scripts like with JoMo.

6. Arrogant heel, nothing amazing but better than most of the new talent.

7. ADR is an example that you can't force wrestlers to get over so quickly. Even Wade Barrett doesn't get much heat considering the amount WWE has pushed him.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
I think WWE has almost the solidest roster at the moment, most guys match up really well and can put on great matches.

WWE sucked besides some of the top guys fpr a long time. Now the roster is finally getting leveled out.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
:lmao if the WWE sucks, it isn't because of a handful of superstars.

learn better ways to express your opinion, or troll harder. this is pathetic.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
...and let me guess, they failed to fully re-united Rated RKO too. Right? Right?!?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts