Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Slater and Rhodes interviews from this are awesome. I don't get why WWE can't put these on TV instead of 30 recaps of the same thing. This would give the opportunity for so many people to add something to their character and they'd easily have time to put it on, especially with the extra hour.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Because we would all rather see the Funkasaurus dance with kids and Roidback beat up retards! Am I right?

Guys?

Oh...

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
If they showed that great video on WWE then there wouldn't be enough time for..

- Brodus to dance with kids.

- Sheamus's weekly win.

- Ryback to squash a retard.

and stuff like that.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
WWE had to show a recap video of Raw to advertise that they'll show that same recap video later on in the night.

It'll be real interesting to see what happens when Raw is 3 hours, either WWE will become way better, or way worse.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Because there's a strong belief that WWE viewers haven't seen and/or understand anything including Cena, so the replays are for people who happen to just tune in. Sure, they can just post the video on YouTube, but no one visits that site.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
My god, Slater's interview was fantastic. The fact that they deprive the audience from watching these promos and deprive the wrestlers from showcasing these great promo's is 100% idiotic. They want the younger wrestlers to step up? These videos show them stepping up and building their character. It is solely WWE's fault for the lack of character many wrestlers have, a big reason being that they can't find the time to be able to put these interviews on the show.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I don't like Heath Slater, but damn ! That promo was good! If they show these on TV, he can get over, like many many others !!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
That made me like Slater just a little bit. Which is saying a lot considering that I hate him.

But that could be just because the WWE refuses to show his talents.

Rhodes killed it as expected.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
The Slater interview was awesome
i said it many times before
this guy would be a great mid card heel

·
Banned
159 Posts
That made me like Slater just a little bit. Which is saying a lot considering that I hate him.

But that could be just because the WWE refuses to show his talents.

Rhodes killed it as expected.
I agree, I've never liked Slater but that was probably the first thing he's done that was entertaining to me. He was speaking the truth about the lighting in the Sin Cara matches, I don't like it at all! Rhodes was awesome as usual, hopefully he gets a good push soon. Would love to see Rhodes vs Punk some time down the line!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Thinking that one promo from Slater may make him get a small fan base. And it was one of the only times I can say I was entertained by Heath Slater. He definitely spoke the truth nonetheless.

·
Registered
208 Posts
This is how it used to be back in the day before it changed for the worse.

I don't see why they cut interesting backstage segments and promos so much they're almost non existent, and even when they do there isn't much in terms of storyline being forwarded, it's just the same old comedy, or filler nonsense; I remember the good old days when there maybe was a storyline going on, and in between matches it used to take you backstage to see how it was developing, e.g. Vince buying out WCW and them segments during the show.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Good question. Commercials will always take precedence over extra content on TV. They could tone down the replays to show at least one though.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
For some reason the suits in the back got stupid about the business... this kind of programming should be on the main shows to help build their entire roster but as others have already said, the constant replays, ridiculous amount of commercials, and 40 minutes of Cena's feud is far more important than anything else.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
"I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW, I'M ANGRY!" :lmao Heath Slater. He is right about Sin Cara's lighting tbh, it must be hard to perform with him, it's hard to properly watch him.

Rhodes cut a great serious promo as always and Jack Swagger sucked the life out of it as always.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,825 Posts
They're probably trying to make it look like "they're everywhere". LOOK HOW GLOBAL WE ARE!!!.. Same crap UFC does.. Prelim on Facebook or Youtube, Then more prelims on FX, then the PPV, then the post show on Fuel TV.. It makes them look like they're everywhere by spreading different content through 4 different sources.. WWE is just doing the same crap. The problem is peoples attention spans are short and no one is going to chase content down through 50 different sources. Knowing WWE they expect these Youtube shows and the content on them to go `viral' and transfer to the audience at shows.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.