Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuck it. Ban me if you think this is too much. Whatever.

I truly believe most of humanity is rotten to the core and it's a disease that needs to end.

Let me give an example:
I fucking hate religion. I hate muslims. I am an Atheist. Any fucking muslim who believes in his pedophile god wants me dead. Why shouldn't I be happy whenever I hear of a muslim rat dying? Because his stupid retarded religion want to kill me, the less of them the better. If I could give throat cancer to everyone of those pieces of shit, I would.

Fuck racists. If you feel superior to someone based on their skin color, actively chose to treat them differently, vote for people that chose to make things worse of them, then you're a piece of shit who deserve to die as well. They deserve to be run over by a truck.

Fuck homophobes. Fuck every religion advocating the killing of gay people. Fucking stupid fuckers that give a shit where someone puts his dick, you retarded piece of shit, keep your fucking business to yourself you cunt.

Let me get to the other types of people. Those people fighting against racism but are sexist and homophobes? they can die too.
Those women that want their equal rights but are racist and hate gay people? they can die as well.
Gay people bully that bully other LGBTQ members? Damn straight, they deserve to die too.

Seriously. How am I the bad person for hoping terrible things happen against injustice? against cunts that believe people that are different than them are less and deserve to die or don't deserve the same rights as them?

If someone wants to be a fury and dress around as an animal and dance around in a farm. Keep your fucking business to yourself.

All in all, whatever.
Life is meaningless, you're on a fucking rock floating through space, we're all gona die and one day the sun will explode.
Fuck you and kill yourself if you think you matter
and have the right to judge others and tell them how to live and actively work against them.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Fuck it. Ban me if you think this is too much. Whatever.

I truly believe most of humanity is rotten to the core and it's a disease that needs to end.

Let me give an example:
I fucking hate religion. I hate muslims. I am an Atheist. Any fucking muslim who believes in his pedophile god wants me dead. Why shouldn't I be happy whenever I hear of a muslim rat dying? Because his stupid retarded religion want to kill me, the less of them the better. If I could give throat cancer to everyone of those pieces of shit, I would.

Fuck racists. If you feel superior to someone based on their skin color, actively chose to treat them differently, vote for people that chose to make things worse of them, then you're a piece of shit who deserve to die as well. They deserve to be run over by a truck.

Fuck homophobes. Fuck every religion advocating the killing of gay people. Fucking stupid fuckers that give a shit where someone puts his dick, you retarded piece of shit, keep your fucking business to yourself you cunt.

Let me get to the other types of people. Those people fighting against racism but are sexist and homophobes? they can die too.
Those women that want their equal rights but are racist and hate gay people? they can die as well.
Gay people bully that bully other LGBTQ members? Damn straight, they deserve to die too.

Seriously. How am I the bad person for hoping terrible things happen against injustice? against cunts that believe people that are different than them are less and deserve to die or don't deserve the same rights as them?

If someone wants to be a fury and dress around as an animal and dance around in a farm. Keep your fucking business to yourself.

All in all, whatever.
Life is meaningless, you're on a fucking rock floating through space, we're all gona die and one day the sun will explode.
Fuck you and kill yourself if you think you matter
and have the right to judge others and tell them how to live and actively work against them.
Although extreme, I agree with you for the most part. I hate the “well youre being intolerant of my intolerance!” bullshit. Its just a huge troll. People take too much pride in being assholes/terrible people. Like people who fight against all things decent because its too “PC”. Like what kind of life is that to live? Why the fuck do some people actively want to be offensive to others.

Alot of it makes no sense to me. Like do you know how amazing life would be if people just let go of that petty “I hate this person because their gay/black/disabled/democrat/republican/ect.” bullshit and just let people be. It would be cool if we maybe came together and stopped acting like all resources are scarce so we have to shit on our fellow man just to get by in life.

I have alot of gripes about the general indecency of our species. Feel like we’re too advanced to still be savage

·
Premium Member
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Although extreme, I agree with you for the most part. I hate the “well youre being intolerant of my intolerance!” bullshit. Its just a huge troll. People take too much pride in being assholes/terrible people. Like people who fight against all things decent because its too “PC”. Like what kind of life is that to live? Why the fuck do some people actively want to be offensive to others.

Alot of it makes no sense to me. Like do you know how amazing life would be if people just let go of that petty “I hate this person because their gay/black/disabled/democrat/republican/ect.” bullshit and just let people be. It would be cool if we maybe came together and stopped acting like all resources are scarce so we have to shit on our fellow man just to get by in life.

I have a-lot of gripes about the general indecency of our species. Feel like we’re too advanced to still be savage
Every bad shit that happens I think " I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS 2020 AND THIS X STILL HAPPENS".
People claim the left are fucking pussy do-no-action all talk, and to some degree they're right. If the left wants to get some shit done, they need to be much more aggressive. And they need to have logic (The fucking cunts that get offended and make a deal if someone mispronounce their gender, need to chill)
Another example, I'm also pro-abortion 90%, but i once got into a huge debate: i just think if a couple agreed on having on baby, and they tried for long to have, the woman got pregnant, and then decided she doesn't want to keep it, even though the guy was willing to care for the baby all by himself. This IMO for example, warrants a discussion, but for some leftists they assume i'm against abortion or whatnot and they make me sick to be a leftist supporting them.

You seem pretty collected in general from what I've seen from you....

Drugs or not it's true we do live in a shit world after all.
At some point I had to burst. I am of the mind-set the reaction has the right to be 100x as powerful as someone.
Ex: Someone pushes to the ground for no reason than to be an ass, go push them off a cliff. No, I wouldn't do it, but I feel if I did it it's 100% justified.

Not all Muslims "want you dead"

I'm not sure how you so passionately hate homophobes and racists yet are proudly anti muslim.
Excuse me, what the fuck?

"In some Muslim-majority countries, atheists face persecution and severe penalties such as the withdrawal of legal status or, in the case of apostasy, capital punishment"

If you're a muslim and you support this (and by definition you do), shame on you, and yes IMO if you support this, fucking hell yes they should go to hell.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Murder doesn't change people's minds though it would only make people more riled up and "go to war" with you and the people you "represent", you would look like a bad guy from the "tolerant" people who see you as just another shooter and blame you for humanity's intolerance.

·
Premium Member
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Murder doesn't change people's minds though it would only make people more riled up and "go to war" with you and the people you "represent", you would look like a bad guy from the "tolerant" people who see you as just another shooter and blame you for humanity's intolerance.
I'm not really advocating murder. I agree with you. I am talking in an ideal situation TO ME, where all these people would cease to exist in an instant. A clean cut state.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,911 Posts
You don't see the hypocrisy in you ranting against intolerance and prejudice while being intolerant and prejudice towards Muslims?

I think Islam is as toxic as any other religion but just like Christianity, people choose which parts of the religion they want to follow, in the Western world 99% of Muslims don't follow the hateful and violent parts of the Qur'an. I went to college with a ton of Muslims, I have a bunch of Muslim friends and they're just ordinary, decent people.

Imagine thinking 1.3B people are all bad because of the god they follow, even Trump allowed for the possibility that some Mexicans might not be rapists.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree with some of what you're saying, but some of your points you present are anger-filled and childish in parts - which is off putting.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,873 Posts
Saying "fuck racists" and "I hate Muslims" in the same speech is a rough way to run a railroad.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
OP, your logic is enduring, but it has at least one critical flaw:

People can change and by advocating this, you are closing them off.

Think about if you've changed in your life. I was raised a christian. By age 16 I was an atheist.
Maybe you don't advocate murder of underage in the spirit of letting them learn, but plenty of adults have changed their stance on issues of this.

I agree with all of your stances on issues, but even as a radical extremist in myself, I can't agree with just wanting them all dead. That's far too simplistic in an ever changing world.

·
Premium Member
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You don't see the hypocrisy in you ranting against intolerance and prejudice while being intolerant and prejudice towards Muslims?

I think Islam is as toxic as any other religion but just like Christianity, people choose which parts of the religion they want to follow, in the Western world 99% of Muslims don't follow the hateful and violent parts of the Qur'an. I went to college with a ton of Muslims, I have a bunch of Muslim friends and they're just ordinary, decent people.

Imagine thinking 1.3B people are all bad because of the god they follow, even Trump allowed for the possibility that some Mexicans might not be rapists.
I haven't met many in the western world. My experience is based on Asia and the Middle East.
Christianity has the new testament which they can latch on too, which has much much better preaching than the Qur'an.
The few Muslims I met in the western world, sure they haven't been like that, but it's ridiculous and I don't even consider them Muslims considering they drink like crazy. These are all fake Muslims. The real Muslims get no sympathy from me. For the rest? I don't see how they justify it except they also chose to only see the good part of the Qu'ran. Except it's not an old testament vs new testament thing here, I don't see how they have an out when it's the same book.

OP, your logic is enduring, but it has at least one critical flaw:

People can change and by advocating this, you are closing them off.

Think about if you've changed in your life. I was raised a christian. By age 16 I was an atheist.
Maybe you don't advocate murder of underage in the spirit of letting them learn, but plenty of adults have changed their stance on issues of this.

I agree with all of your stances on issues, but even as a radical extremist in myself, I can't agree with just wanting them all dead. That's far too simplistic in an ever changing world.
First, I really like your response. It made me think a bit.

2nd, I may be an idealist in this simple idea. "All assholes and advocates of murder/oppression" die. But, I don't see the world changing and I only see things get worse. I don't think people can change. Every time I think the world is changing because of who I end up surrounding myself with, I get hit with reality every time I travel and see the shit religion has caused. Oppressive Countries that brainwash their sheep people with religion, don't allow change.
And then you see it's 2020, people could get educated just by simpling wanting to, instead the racist and homophobes are too busy sharing fake news in closed facebook group. Fuck those people.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.