Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might get heat for this but idgaf tbh... Why the fuck does WWE push tag teams or wrestlers with the dumbest gimics just to see them turn into whipping boys for another tag team or main eventer they are pushing? 3MB get there ass kicked every week and lately Los Matadores have been kicking there ass. Now after 3MB vs LM part 17 and they lose another tag team like the Wyatt family will come and fuck them up too. Idk i guess what im trying to find out is the sole purpose of tag teams like 3MB just to get there ass kicked? Slater, Mcintyre, and Mahal are good wrestlers and deserve better tbh

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I find 3MB entertaining.

Reactions: Evolution

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No what i meant was they make 3mb look really good at first beating some scrubs at the time and now LM is doing the same to them... soon LM is going to be wiping someone elses ass

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
It's fo' the chilldrinz.

Perfect height for those youngsters in a good and bad way.
Nah, I'm starting to see the kids put their hands over their hearts and chant "we the people". So both these teams can just go away. Well, maybe not 3MB because Slater is at least entertaining and somewhat funny.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
i dont get it, people bitch and whine about how they want more characters and fun like the golden and attitude eras, but shit on any attempt to lighten the mood because its not super serial combat sports grrrrr

·
Registered
521 Posts
They are largely being used to entertain younger fans, parents who are not full fledged fans, and as filler talent for house shows. Comedy acts generally don't get pushed or even put into storylines, simply because they don't need to, they are around to fill a specific role.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Out of sheer boredom, I looked up the top moves of Heath Slater on youtube. I must say, I know it is only highlights of moves, but Slater is actually better in the ring than many of the other people on the active visible roster. If he'd lose the moobs and haircut, he might break out of the jobber ranks.

Or maybe he was always meant to be the rodeo clown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjTMJCQBOmc

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
If only Drew McIntyre was actually getting pushed.

</3

·
Registered
947 Posts
You need a few jobbers on the roster. It just seems like the guys that WWE has designated as jobbers are the people you mark out for.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts