Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I still like swag, but how he just turned an eye to his father just pissed me off that was horrible. lol even ppl in the audience were screaming yo dude thats your dad in their but still nothing. Well I must say this officially till proven other wise after MITB hoping swagger will get his swag back right now swag is a b****

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I'm guessing that guy wasn't really his father (kayfabe or real life). He was just some guy Swagger hired to back up his alibi.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Well I still like swag, but how he just turned an eye to his father just pissed me off that was horrible. lol even ppl in the audience were screaming yo dude thats your dad in their but still nothing. Well I must say this officially till proven other wise after MITB hoping swagger will get his swag back right now swag is a b****
The impression I got was that they were showing Swagger as being too cowardly to have been Undertaker's attacker.

·
Registered
136 Posts
What I dont get is why one minute Swagger can kick Kane's ass and the next he daren't try, first time Kane grabs him BOOM haymaker,ankle lock he's begging for mercy and you did'nt even have to break a sweat yet the next time, nope better bail, you made him look like a little bitch a couple of seconds ago whats changed since then?.
Also Swaggers expression when leaving was so misjudged he didn't seem a little angry.

·
Registered
73 Posts
^^^^I dont know about creative....lol.....shit is wack. Kane is still the man though...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah he should have fell to the ground or something while walking backwards, he didn't really express a whole lot through his face last night. A decent idea executed akwardly

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
what else could the man have done. after being attacked by rey and escaping kane's cluthces he went to the outside. at the point there was noting he could do. had he tried to get back into the ring kane would have destroyed him. swagger knew there was nothing he could do, that's why he just looked away when kane choke slammed his dad. he has a title match coming up. there would have been no need for him to get demolished by kane and hendering his title chances. he's a heel and its always about the title. no matter who expense it comes at.

·
1,817 Posts
LOL that guy didn't even get hurt!
swagger knew wrestling was fake so he left kane to "tombstone" him, swagger is a genius.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I can't believe a fucking Swagger MARK is more upset about something he did than I am. That's amazing, I've truly seen everything now.
His marks are hating Swagger more than the haters? MAH BRAIN!

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
I found myself just getting instinctively pissed that he would hang out a family member like that.

I realize its all a story and it wasn't even his father but it just went to something more basic in me and it got a lot of heat. The audience was shitting all over him for being too chicken to help his "dad", too. Even though some things about it didn't make sense, it worked.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts