5 Star Giulia ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
Missionary Thomas from the WrestlingSoup podcast did a break down of this video 2 weeks ago, and I almost put my fist through my computer screen while listening to it at work. Basically every possible bad thing you can think of in regards to WWE was covered in this 50 minute marketing conference.
- Disingenuous charity promotion
- Feminist bullshit
- Considering kids and parents as the target audience, despite the average viewing age being 40
- Ignoring the negative feedback of old fans because "they'll watch anyway"
- Referring to soccer moms and children as "test groups" for feedback on storylines
- Directly comparing WWE to Disney
- The Divas Revolution "blowing up off the charts" with new characters being showcased in ways they never have before :mj4
- Calling current storylines "sophisticated"
- "Connect with your audience, listen to them, engage with them" with a picture of DANIEL BRYAN in the background :ha
- Referencing ADAM FUCKIN ROSE as a SUCCESSFUL contemporary gimmick
I'll be adding more stupid shit to the bullet points as it returns to memory. Just know that most importantly, she gave a politically correct middle finger to Attitude Era and before fans, saying the show isn't designed for us. No wonder you're getting record low ratings you dumb ass bimbo.