Wrestling Forum banner

Why so Angry?

505 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Emperor DC
Something has been bugging me about TNA lately and it took me watching the garbage last night to figure out what it was.

Everyone is fucking pissed.

Bischoff and Flair bitch every week...Anderson has gone nuts attacking everyone... Angle has gone nuts after the Jarretts... Bully Ray is nuts toward D-Von... AJ screams at Flair... Morgan is pissed off at Hernandez... The Beautiful People are paranoid and pissed at Sarita...

The list goes on.

TNA needs someone in creative who actually develop feuds instead of having guys yell at the camera.

It's not enjoyable and actually uncomfortable watching iMPACT lately.

Anyone else agree?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
453 Posts
My god some of the posts on this board never cease to amaze me.

fpalmfpalmfpalmfpalm

TNA's backstage presentation and Reaction-style promos are more creative than anything WWE has come up with in the last ten years. The promors are conversational and the exact opposite of "yelling into the camera."

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Not at all.

Bischoff and Flair have hated each other for years kayefabe and out of character wise. Their history is too storied to write here.

Angle and Jarrett's storyline is based on real life situations. I would be pissed if I was Kurt too.

Bully Ray turned on Dvon, claiming he held the team up and devon did nothing.

Morgan and Hernandez are former tag partners that were feuding before Hernandez was gone.

AJ turned on Flair, as Flair was the one that formed Fortune and now he's the only one out of it.

Anderson is the World champion, with a mindset that the World title, everyone wants it. So that can chalk up to being paranoid because the title means the world to him, as it should.

Beautiful People: Angelina and Winter won the tag team titles. Angelina and Winter, until they won, hated each other (which I hate the uneasy allies tag teams, but whatever). Now Velvet is getting jealous because cause Winter has Angelina's attention. Not sure about the Sarita thing though, admit tingly.

That wasn't that hard and I haven't watch the full show in awhile (I also love NBC's comedy lineup so I switch between both)

· Registered
1,191 Posts
Something has been bugging me about TNA lately and it took me watching the garbage last night to figure out what it was.

Everyone is fucking pissed.

Bischoff and Flair bitch every week...Anderson has gone nuts attacking everyone... Angle has gone nuts after the Jarretts... Bully Ray is nuts toward D-Von... AJ screams at Flair... Morgan is pissed off at Hernandez... The Beautiful People are paranoid and pissed at Sarita...

The list goes on.

TNA needs someone in creative who actually develop feuds instead of having guys yell at the camera.

It's not enjoyable and actually uncomfortable watching iMPACT lately.

Anyone else agree?
Hahahahaha. What would the point be if wrestlers held each others hands every week and just hung out with each other skipping backstage and huddling around the coffee machine? Maybe they can do a segment of Sting and Flair going out for lunch and digging inside their deep secrets while they they text each other enjoying a milkshake. Lets go inside Matt Morgans BBQ he held for the TNA roster and how they all played marco polo in the swimming pool after lunch.

Seriously, what a dumb thing to say. Conflict is the reason why wrestling exists. Ever watch a soap opera or play? Maybe watch a movie from Hollywood or read a good book? There's always a plot, conflict, dilemma and ending. It's story. Wrestling is drama, story, conflict and more importantly, entertainment. It doesn't have to make sense. Besides, you'll keep watching it anyhow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.