Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's so obvious Roman will get screwed out of title with HHH possibly winning. Reigns, Lesnar and possibly HHH as surprise entrant are the favorites. Some people actually think A.J. Styles will win. lol. Are you fucking stupid? Look what WWE did to Sting. WWE ain't going to push someone they didn't create.

· Registered
7,835 Posts
Nobody "thinks A.J. Styles is going to win the Rumble". We just think it would be pretty cool if he did.

But obviously the only possible winners are Lesnar, Reigns, and Trips. It's a shame WWE's storytelling has become so predictable.

· Banned
1,011 Posts
I'd be ok With him being in the Royal Rumble match, but he shouldn't get near the WHC for his debut match. :lol

Triple H deserves another run with the WHC.

· Fearless University Graduate
Fearless University Graduate
24,871 Posts
Because poor Roman Reigns has to face off against the entire roster to defend his belt because the WWE Machine doesn't approve of him...even though in real life the WWE Machine adores him.

I like the concept of the RR match being a Title match but it'd be better if anyone but Roman was Champ. This just makes the Rumble all about him again.

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"shit, the mind control is wearing off. You want to see Roman beat 29 other men and retain his championship without any shenanigans" :vince
Who the fuck wants to see HHH have another World Title run. WM Main Event Roman Reigns vs HHH. God help us all. CM Punk was so right about everything he said about WWE.

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Because it is kind of unpredictable.

I'm sure it'll be between Lesnar, H or Reigns. But for example, it's not like the year Orton won, and everybody knew it was coming.

They could go all kinds of ways with any of the above 3 winning. What would be classic, and a memory for fans is if they go a different route than the expected H, Reigns or Lesnar win. But I know better.

· Registered
2,887 Posts
It's really only between 2 people. Reigns or Lesnar.

Anyone that was on that stage last Monday has no chance at all. No one stands around on a stage like a geek while the real talent are in the ring. I still may actually order it though. I've been so disappointed over the few years of the Rumble, but its the only really fun ppv left. Still up in the air though. Maybe I'll wait till after it airs, and if the fuckery is too bad I'll know not to restart the network. Decisions...

· Registered
1,688 Posts
A Royal Rumble for the title, something Lucha Underground did a year ago. Not that fresh
It's great.

Gimmick matches that LU have taken colossal shit on WWE's:

Ladder matches. - Trios title. and Ryck, Mundo and Puma.

Cage Match- Mundo vs Cuerno.

Last Luchador Standing - Drago/Cuerno.

Street Fight. Puma vs Cage.

Submission match - Pentagon Jr vs Sexy Star. A woman, people. She works better than WWE's entire midcard.

No DQ. Pentagon Jr vs Vamp. A classic bout, with one hell of a swerve.

Falls count anywhere - Cage vs The Mack. Maybe the most underrated match of the year.

A casket match, which should be considered MOTY 2015. Fenix vs Mil Muertes, Grave Consequences.

Gift of the god's championship, multiple matches to get ancient medallions , with the payoff being a 7 way match to solify a champion, whom must defend his title at any time. No jokes of a "surprise" cash in. - MITB.

Trios Championship - Much better than the stale tag title matches.

Iron Man match. - All Night Long. Mundo (John Morrison) and Puma went a full show in superb bout.

Authority - Dario Cueto has a temple where wrestlers destroy each other for championships, money and for his own wicked pleasure. He really has full control.

Aztec Warfare - LU's Royal Rumble, and much more thought out and better overall.

Ultima Lucha - LU's Wrestlemania. It was better than Wrestlemania 31, unless you're a typical WWE fanboy who can't accept something is better.

Fuck, I'm sure there's alot more I missed. Any believer, including yourself feel free to inform these people what they're missing.

· Registered
2,365 Posts
newsflash the rumble has always been predictable with only 2 or 3 likely winners

Like you all didn't know either Mr. Mcmahon or Austin was going to win the rumble in 99..
I had my money on Gillberg that year

· Banned
11,653 Posts
It's great.

Gimmick matches that LU have taken colossal shit on WWE's:

Ladder matches. - Trios title. and Ryck, Mundo and Puma.

Cage Match- Mundo vs Cuerno.

Last Luchador Standing - Drago/Cuerno.

Street Fight. Puma vs Cage.

Submission match - Pentagon Jr vs Sexy Star. A woman, people. She works better than WWE's entire midcard.

No DQ. Pentagon Jr vs Vamp. A classic bout, with one hell of a swerve.

Falls count anywhere - Cage vs The Mack. Maybe the most underrated match of the year.

A casket match, which should be considered MOTY 2015. Fenix vs Mil Muertes, Grave Consequences.

Gift of the god's championship, multiple matches to get ancient medallions , with the payoff being a 7 way match to solify a champion, whom must defend his title at any time. No jokes of a "surprise" cash in. - MITB.

Trios Championship - Much better than the stale tag title matches.

Iron Man match. - All Night Long. Mundo (John Morrison) and Puma went a full show in superb bout.

Authority - Dario Cueto has a temple where wrestlers destroy each other for championships, money and for his own wicked pleasure. He really has full control.

Aztec Warfare - LU's Royal Rumble, and much more thought out and better overall.

Ultima Lucha - LU's Wrestlemania. It was better than Wrestlemania 31, unless you're a typical WWE fanboy who can't accept something is better.

Fuck, I'm sure there's alot more I missed. Any believer, including yourself feel free to inform these people what they're missing.
That's a good list

In one season, they made the trios title feel more important than WWE's tag title has felt in ages with a LONG story line and stellar booking and one of the most insane spots of 2015

In one season, they put WWE's Divas Revolution to shame by having women win or compete for titles in a promotion that has no women's or divas title and by having a woman TAP OUT two men. LU is actually in line with what is the norm now in television and movies with movies like Avengers, The Raid 2, Mad Max Fury Road, Mission Impossible Rogue Nation, Guardians of the Galaxy and Kingsmen The Secret Service all giving us female ass kickers

In one season, they reminded us that casket matches should be fucking violent, scary and disturbing. You're trying to bury someone alive for fucks sake

What's funny is how Cueto likes to take shots at WWE every now and then, like when he said, "You can't just cash in The Gift of the Gods whenever you feel like it. I need time to promote the match"

Cueto's all like fuck that Money in the Bank bullshit:lmao

He's so fucking awesome, but we're probably derailing this thread now

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.