Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say its nice to see Ruby come back. I always liked her and felt they did her wrong in the last couple months before she got injured.

Second WWE are trying to create storylines for the females not revolved around the title. Weather its good or bad is a different story.

Now...

Why'd she do it!?! Why'd she turn on her former Riott Squad member? Since no explanation was given id thought we'd come up with our own.

My take... Ruby is in love with Liv and expressed her feelings as such. When she thought they had some speical going she made her move and though it was a sure shot. Unfortunately Liv did not feel the same cause she had those feelings for..... Lana of all people.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,262 Posts
This is OT by has anybody noticed how whenever someone attacks their friend out of nowhere, the first promo they do they always refuse to say why they attacked them? I'm sure I noticed it before but last Raw they did it twice in the same episode.

·
it's a tarp!
4,448 Posts
Ruby had been on the shelf for so long she was busting a nut to get back in on the action.

Then as Ruby walked down, in that exact moment, one thought overwhelmed her..

Do you think that you're better than me?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think it's going to somehow deal with the Riott Squad, how Ruby thought she was picking the very best for it. But it turns out there was a weak link in the Riott Squad and that was you Liv.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
It's basically the same storyline as Randy/Edge except no effort really put into the feud. I would be ok with a Ruby vs. Liv storyline but keep Lana out of it.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,483 Posts
I figured since Liv has moved on Ruby thinks their relationship has been abandoned in favor of Liv attempting to make herself a star, I know it's common jealousy or maybe she thinks Liv didn't appreciate Ruby taking her in under her wing but logically she should also be upset with Sarah Logan unless they are still associated.

·
Premium Member
16,584 Posts
I figured since Liv has moved on Ruby thinks their relationship has been abandoned in favor of Liv attempting to make herself a star, I know it's common jealousy or maybe she thinks Liv didn't appreciate Ruby taking her in under her wing but logically she should also be upset with Sarah Logan unless they are still associated.
I'm hoping for this, but expecting "you love Lana!? What happened to us?!" crap.

A 'moved on' angle makes sense and should be easy to set for a few weeks.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coming just of the Randy Orton/Edge angle which had nuclear heat, this had the heat of a mircowave losing its heat power.

Creative reason #2. Being part of the Riott Squad is all about not conforming to societies norms. Its about standing out and up and rebelling against what society deems "acceptable" or " proper"

Since Ruby has been gone what did Liv do? Became another generic typical blonde. There was also that video of Liv saying soemthing like "Iv listened to my friends." But now shes gonna be the REAL Liv.

·
Southern Pride
2,804 Posts
During Liv Morgans makeover teaser videos she basically was saying that who she was before was her seeking approval or support from others. That it wasn't really her and she allowed herself to be influenced. As if she feels that shes better than that. So in a way she insulted Ruby.

They can easily use those videos as a way of Ruby wanting revenge for Liv basically turning her back on her.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
1,923 Posts
In her desire to find the "real Liv Morgan" Liv incidentally revealed that the person Ruby loved was therefore "fake Liv Morgan", the revelation in Ruby's eyes was that her best friend was in reality just a sycophantic poser using their relationship for a free ride to the main roster that Ruby and Ruby alone had earned and it drove her over the edge. Ruby offered Liv shelter because she was under the impression Liv was a misfit but it turns out she was just another diva.

Also, Liv's claims of being personification of karma puts them at odds since karma is a form of balance/order and Ruby is a nihilist and an agent of chaos. They are now ideologically opposed.

I know this is WWE so I'm setting myself up for disappointment (I already hate that they made Ruby do that stupid devil grin they make all their heels do when it should've been an emotional moment for her because we the audience are too stupid to realize someone did a bad thing otherwise) but I believe the feud has a ton of potential, I'd like to see the two become arch enemies still talking shit about each other even feuding with others.

I'd really, really like to see the Money in the Bank match come down to the two of them on the same ladder. (Ruby wins it obviously)

·
The Babyface of WF
10,483 Posts
During Liv Morgans makeover teaser videos she basically was saying that who she was before was her seeking approval or support from others. That it wasn't really her and she allowed herself to be influenced. As if she feels that shes better than that. So in a way she insulted Ruby.

They can easily use those videos as a way of Ruby wanting revenge for Liv basically turning her back on her.
This is a good explanation for her assault on Raw, Still I'd like to know where Sarah stands with Ruby too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts