Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check us out on Youtube. Off the Ropes show co-host The Schlegdaddy discusses what is wrong with the Raw product today with the primary focus being on the lack of a clear mid-card and upper mid-card level. The lack of legit main eventers is also discussed. Please check us out and you can become friends with us on Facebook.

·
Registered
165 Posts
WHAT?

*tries to speak*

WHAT?

*resumes speaking*

WHAT?

Wait wait wait. Let the man speak. So what do you think?

*confidently start to speak*

It doesnt matter what you think.

You make me sick, junior.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah RAW [email protected]!!!!!!!11!!! Fresh talent breaking on to the main event scene, an intriguing spiderweb of feuds, talented workers getting the best out of the over sPoRtS eNtErTaInMeNt types...

fuck this I wanna go back to neutered old man DX and having phenomenal wrestlers like big show and batista on every night.

·
Registered
329 Posts
nah...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Lewis 1711 - You say that there is all this fresh new talent breaking onto the scene. While there may be a lot of new faces, are there really that many of them that are making an impact? I mean Wade Barrett is being kind of ruined by Cena and Orton not doing the job for him. I was happy when The Miz finally won the WWE Championship because we finally saw a new face in the title picture. Until more guys are elevated to the main event, Raw's going to be basically the same boring Cena and Orton show it has been the past 3-5 years.

·
Registered
213 Posts
@Lewis 1711 - You say that there is all this fresh new talent breaking onto the scene. While there may be a lot of new faces, are there really that many of them that are making an impact?
Are you kidding me?!? Miz is all over the media, Barret came from nowhere to having RAW audiences in the palm of his hand for the latter part of the year, and Morrison is getting standing ovations at the end of his matches.

I mean Wade Barrett is being kind of ruined by Cena and Orton not doing the job for him.
Wade Barret is ruined because the dude can't work. It wouldn't be so noticable if he had great opponents, but the top guys are Cena and Orton (which sucks but the crowds dig them so whatever).

I was happy when The Miz finally won the WWE Championship because we finally saw a new face in the title picture. Until more guys are elevated to the main event, Raw's going to be basically the same boring Cena and Orton show it has been the past 3-5 years.
Apart from Morrison and the Miz, who else on RAW is really ready? Sonbryansondanielbryan perhaps, but he is failing to get over (as much as I love the guy). Based on ability and pops the next guy would have to be...well Santino, and they spent so long burying him that's going to take a long time.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
lol what shameless pandering for some bullshit. you know no one cares, right?

and 2010 Raw was MILES ahead of 2009 Raw. i actually enjoyed it this year. a lot of people did.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jiminy Christmas. I attempt to point out a legitimate problem with the structure of the Raw show and everyone comes out and defends the product. I'm not exactly sure why. Raw 2010 was better than Raw 2009 or probably 2008 or 2007. However, there are some major fundamental problems that should be addressed.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Go watch TNA and point out their flaws.

Dude I don't know what you were smoking last night when you were watching RAW, but it was awesome.

Ziggler vs Cena was the most exciting match I've seen on RAW in months.

Nothing is wrong with the midcard. The midcard is the strongest it's been in years. The main event has gotten interesting once again thanks to The Miz.

I don't have time to watch a silly youtube vid, so please explain what's wrong with the structure of RAW.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Jiminy Christmas. I attempt to point out a legitimate problem with the structure of the Raw show and everyone comes out and defends the product. I'm not exactly sure why. Raw 2010 was better than Raw 2009 or probably 2008 or 2007. However, there are some major fundamental problems that should be addressed.
If there are they should be addressed by Vince McMahon not some YouTube geek.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts