Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are talents like Magnus and Sabin not on this PPV yet randoms like Hernandez, Garrett and Kash are in random matches?

TNA does not make sense to me sometimes. Why would you rather have those guys over Magnus and Sabin?

Dumb. If they lose guys like Magnus and Sabin they have nobody to blame but themselves.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hernandez kinda makes sense to me in a way, and I wouldn't really expect Magnus to be on the card at this point. Sabin, however, is a head scratcher. He's been around for so long that it really seems like he should be booked. Same goes for Eric Young actually.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
you could add morgan,pope,doug williams,gunner,eric young to that list of names who should have been on the ppv , especially ahead of kash,hernandez,robbies,garrett ,devon

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Are talents like Magnus and Sabin not on this PPV yet randoms like Hernandez, Garrett and Kash are in random matches?

TNA does not make sense to me sometimes. Why would you rather have those guys over Magnus and Sabin?

Dumb. If they lose guys like Magnus and Sabin they have nobody to blame but themselves.
because hogan, bischoff, and dixie think devon is a draw cause hes cheered at the impact zone, they think having jersey shore characters will get people to watch, and bischoffs ego thinks his son can actually be a star when in reality he is the worst wrestler most people have ever seen.

im hoping magnus accepts crimsons challenge, but its gonna be ey. they had the match at sacrifice and ey and odb eliminated him in the battle royal few weeks back.

sabin should be in hernandez' spot vs kash but i think thats gonna be a dark match anyway.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Sabin - the contract is ending and he's currently thinking about going to the WWE.

Magnus - punishment for the interview where he also said he might be joining WWE in the future.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nah biggest issue for me is why on earth is the x divistion not on the line in this special ppv?
I will admit that I'd rather see Aries vs. Joe than Aries vs. any of the guys that he's already beaten in the x-division. Soooo, I don't mind as much that the belt isn't being defended. What they really should've done is put the title on the line in a one-on-one special attraction type match with a foreign star. Aries vs. whoever from Mexico, Japan, whatever. Kinda like that time when they did Joe vs. Liger on PPV.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I will admit that I'd rather see Aries vs. Joe than Aries vs. any of the guys that he's already beaten in the x-division. Soooo, I don't mind as much that the belt isn't being defended. What they really should've done is put the title on the line in a one-on-one special attraction type match with a foreign star. Aries vs. whoever from Mexico, Japan, whatever. Kinda like that time when they did Joe vs. Liger on PPV.
Yeh its a great match, but it should be on regards because the xdiv was all about no limits and naw a stupid weight limit, and making it a cruiserweight rip off

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
TNA is trying but they have too many stale and old wrestles that need to replace with new fresh talent.. Kid Kash, Hernandez, and Devon 40+ guys you can remove and get some young tag teams with fresh legs in there..

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'm losing my motherfucking mind with the way TNA is (not) using Sabin, Magnus, Doug and The Pope.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
TNA are afraid of using Magnus because he may pop buyrates or draw ratings.

Reactions: Scavo

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
TNA are afraid of using Magnus because he may pop buyrates or draw ratings.
Just like Roode, Storm, Punk and Danielson. We are always right :troll

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I like Kid Kash so much, and don't care about Hernandez, but so help me God, I dunno why is it on the card too. Yes, 'Nandez is from Texas, but lolwut.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Just like Roode, Storm, Punk and Danielson. We are always right :troll
Lolwut. D Bryan draw epic ratings on SD that could only be rivaled by Mark "ratings" Henry. Then you have AJ Styles drawing top segments like 5 weeks in a row, both IWC favourites btw. Punk drew well and popped buyrates when he was actually the mainevent instead of Cena, now he's a midcarder with the WWE title so it doesn't matter. Magnus is like all those darlings we love, except with a ridiculously marketable look and exceeding amounts of charisma (not saying those don't have it because they do). You're telling me he won't do anything for TNA if pushed right?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I'm saying he will do the exact same old 1.0 roode is now making.

And D Bryan/CM Punk epic ratings = 2.7 on RAW. I know it's not their fault but let's not lie to ourselves, that guy in your profile pic is a draw... most of the IWC lovers aren't.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Not with decent buildup. Roode is a wrestlers wrestler, a keeper who entertains people who already watch TNA while Magnus is a sport entertainer with good drawing potential so they're not exactly the same. Dunno how somebody can think that Magnus doesn't have "it", you could already see the potential in Rocky Maivia and Ringmaster Steve Austin, this guy is no different. The only time he got good mic time he blew everyone away, doubt that's coincidence.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Oh I don't see him that big but he can be someone in this business, the problem is there are so many people on "line" right now: Storm, Bully Ray, Austin Aries, AJ, even Park.

The tv title would be perfect for him, too bad they are still using it as a comedy act.

Crimson vs Magnus could work...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts