Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Growing the brand is very important and will help everyone in NXT. Interest in NXT is growing but it will stagnate if it stays only in Florida.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
It actually really pisses me off. I'm going to Raw in Columbus on February 9th and making plans to see Money in the Bank this year, also in Columbus.

My wallet can only take so much.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Talents need to be exposed to different environments. They can't be seeing the same Florida crowd for every houseshow.

·
Premium Member
20,306 Posts
The main thing here is, NXT is going outside of Florida for the first time since Triple H took over running it. If the reaction goes well, then i'm sure Triple H will look further into taking NXT on the road later this year for more House Shows.

Also this can prepare a talent for a WWE live event should they ever get a call up to one.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
No way WWE has the balls to go back there.

No fuckin way.
You serious?

Place would be full of smarks and neckbeards.

They all will jizz in their sweatpants over Zayn, Neville, Owens, Balor and Hitami. Hell they'd all mark for the goofy gimmicks like vaudevillians and Enzo Amore and Cass and treat Bluepants like the second coming of Rock.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
This is only a good thing, the NXT talent needs to be exposed to a wider audience; so taking them on the road would be a good thing.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,322 Posts
It actually really pisses me off. I'm going to Raw in Columbus on February 9th and making plans to see Money in the Bank this year, also in Columbus.

My wallet can only take so much.
A show with young, exciting talents that are allowed to show what they can do without any fuckery involved > A PPV that will likely be a slightly better RAW with a price tag > The Vince and Dunn Variety Show.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
You serious?

Place would be full of smarks and neckbeards.

They all will jizz in their sweatpants over Zayn, Neville, Owens, Balor and Hitami. Hell they'd all mark for the goofy gimmicks like vaudevillians and Enzo Amore and Cass and treat Bluepants like the second coming of Rock.
Yes, I'm serious. Have you seen ECW ONS 06?

Of course HammerSTEEN Ballroom would go crazy for those guys but imagine if Cena, Steph and HHH or some other IWC "enemy of the state" popped up?

The chants would be apeshit crazy with none-PG stuff and we all know that WWE are a bunch of sticklers.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Yes, I'm serious. Have you seen ECW ONS 06?

Of course HammerSTEEN Ballroom would go crazy for those guys but imagine if Cena, Steph and HHH or some other IWC "enemy of the state" popped up?

The chants would be apeshit crazy with none-PG stuff and we all know that WWE are a bunch of sticklers.
Why would main roster mainstays be booked on nXt? The Indy cred of nXt would sell that show itself.

And I seriously doubt Triple H would get a negative reaction if he came out. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he got the reaction Paul Heyman got at Hammerstein, since nXt is his baby.

Also, crude chants are cheap. Smark crowds really need to up their game. Recycling old ECW chants is just lazy. I'm actually surprised people still don't do the Yankee Doodle dandy sing anymore.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Why would main roster mainstays be booked on nXt? The Indy cred of nXt would sell that show itself.

And I seriously doubt Triple H would get a negative reaction if he came out. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he got the reaction Paul Heyman got at Hammerstein, since nXt is his baby.

Also, crude chants are cheap. Smark crowds really need to up their game. Recycling old ECW chants is just lazy. I'm actually surprised people still don't do the Yankee Doodle dandy sing anymore.
Ok, those might be bad examples.

I'm not saying they shouldn't go there, I just don't think WWE would because they're scared of how crazy the crowds would be. And when I mean "crazy", I don't mean the good "crazy".

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I don't think they are scared of hot or hostile crowds as it makes for a better show, I just think Hammerstein is a shitty venue for their production team.

No place for screens, can only fit a few cameras and the locker rooms are terrible.

I think that's why they stopped going there. Think the last one was the first year of WWECW.

And they have the Barclay Centre now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts