Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ziggler was supposed to feud with Ali and KO was doing something with Sami but Ali had a minor surgery and Sami is possibly off for a while too(??).
Miz has been floating around for a while and just pops on Shane's way every once in a while to be the punching bag. Why not pair Zigman and Miz together? They have history, plus one hates Shane and the other has beef with Drew?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I always thought Ziggler and Miz should pair up. Ziggler is the better wrestler and Miz better in the mic, plus they're really good friends in real life. At the moment though , they are in very separate directions so a pairing seems unlikely.

I feel really sorry for the Miz. Seems like his face turn was done to become Shane's bitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,451 Posts
Been saying it for years. Could throw in Ryder, a returning JoMo if you wish.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,420 Posts
They'd be a great pairing. Miz has worked really well with everyone he's ever been paired up with, usually the pairing exceeds all expectations as well, I mean look how good Miz and Shane were together.

Miz and Ziggler have a boatload of chemistry working together as well being friends in real life. It'd be a 1000 times better than this weird never ending, but sometimes dropped, sometimes SmackDown exclusive feud he has with Shane going on where he's just trotted out every now and then to be fed to Shane and his cronies to save Roman from taking a beatdown.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,112 Posts
did you learn nothing from all of shane mcmahons career. he and stephanie both will stop at nothing to make themselves the focus of a feud. the team shane and drew fight against have to be as dull as possible to make sure only shane gets reactions.

shane has feuded with, who, Steve Blackman? a post-unmasking Kane who had lost all his mystique by then? an ancient undertaker who looks like a fool every time he wrestles now? cody rhodes and ted dibiase? you don't think choosing these boring opponents is on purpose? he HAS to be "the star". the Angle match was about the only one where he put anyone else in the spotlight.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I feel we have seen that already, or am I wrong?
Their team could be called ShowMiz :) Oh, wait.. Miz already had that one..

·
15,420 Posts
Miz doesn't need Ziggler dragging him down.
Its not like Miz can get any lower than he already is. He's one of the only babyfaces in WWE that hardly ever wins and is endlessly squashed every week. His role at the moment is be trotted out and fed to Shane every now and then, working with Ziggler would be a massive improvement whether you like Dolph or not.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,827 Posts
You keep whinny ass Ziggler away from The Miz. Miz should have been a main event this year already and not stuck in a dead feud with Shane/Elias.
The Miz teaming with Dolph Ziggler in a new storyline/angle together would be a big improvement over seeing him continue to put over Shane McMahon in their feud.

Hell, Drew McIntyre benefitted last year from teaming with Ziggler; especially compared to what they're doing with him now as a sidekick to Shane.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,454 Posts
The Miz teaming with Dolph Ziggler in a new storyline/angle together would be a big improvement over seeing him continue to put over Shane McMahon in their feud.

Hell, Drew McIntyre benefitted last year from teaming with Ziggler; especially compared to what they're doing with him now as a sidekick to Shane.
Right and when was it the last time Ziggler has won a match? Won a feud? When was it the last time Ziggler was taken seriously as a threat without a body guard?

At least with Miz he has shown that he didn't need anyone to help him since turning face and since 2019 began. If anyone that should be Miz's partner is someone that has the same entertaining factor and can relate to The Miz like a John Morrison.

·
15,420 Posts

Would it be fair to say everyone caught up in the Shane program would be better off if they were teaming with Ziggler instead?

Right and when was it the last time Ziggler has won a match? Won a feud? When was it the last time Ziggler was taken seriously as a threat without a body guard?

At least with Miz he has shown that he didn't need anyone to help him since turning face and since 2019 began. If anyone that should be Miz's partner is someone that has the same entertaining factor and can relate to The Miz like a John Morrison.
Well The Miz himself hasn't won a feud for almost two years now. That mini feud with Jason Jordan was the last feud he won.

I do agree on a Miz and Morrison pairing, that would be so cool to see again. Seeing as its beyond obvious now that WWE just flat out refuse to push The Miz for whatever reason, a team with Morrison is the only thing I have any interest in seeing from The Miz now.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,454 Posts
Well The Miz himself hasn't won a feud for almost two years now. That mini feud with Jason Jordan was the last feud he won.

I do agree on a Miz and Morrison pairing, that would be so cool to see again. Seeing as its beyond obvious now that WWE just flat out refuse to push The Miz for whatever reason, a team with Morrison is the only thing I have any interest in seeing from The Miz now.
Let's act like that feud with Jason Jordan never existed. ;)

No matter who is his past partners in Shane and The B Team, no one can handle a candle to Miz & Morrison. Nothing can touch them in tag team entertaining factor. You bring Morrison back to Raw and you put him together with Miz again. Then the crowd will then remember what it was like when Miz was treated seriously.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts