Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It would be the perfect match. Kofi comes off as a real nice guy who is always entertaining and Big E is a natural face. They both have odd looking pecs. They are also both black with very colorful attires. You got the quiet but funny powerhouse in Big E and the playful and energetic high flyer in Kofi.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Y, Bcuz day black?
Well in a way. Don't wanna offend anyone but the black guys just pull off the colors really well. WWE needs a good black team anyways and PTP just doesn't work. Big E and Kofi could be the next Harlem Heat, Rocky and Atlas, or even Nation if they could pull off the gimick.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Well in a way. Don't wanna offend anyone but the black guys just pull off the colors really well. WWE needs a good black team anyways and PTP just doesn't work. Big E and Kofi could be the next Harlem Heat, Rocky and Atlas, or even Nation if they could pull off the gimick.
How so? PTP are entertaining as hell and Titus continues to show that he's a great all-around big man.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Not happening. Is there a forum I can go to discuss RAW other than here?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How so? PTP are entertaining as hell and Titus continues to show that he's a great all-around big man.
Because Darren Young is holding him back. Titus is great but Young is just boring. The only time people ever cared about him was right after him came about his sexuality but that has since died down.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I don't think matching Kingston and Langston together is a good idea... On the other hand when Xavier Woods is out of NXT I wouldn't be unhappy to see him tag with Kingston, not because they're both black but because I think their in-ring styles compliment each other... Much like Kingston and Bourne as a tag team..

Reactions: HouseofPunk

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think matching Kingston and Langston together is a good idea... On the other hand when Xavier Woods is out of NXT I wouldn't be unhappy to see him tag with Kingston, not because they're both black but because I think their in-ring styles compliment each other... Much like Kingston and Bourne as a tag team..
Oh yeah that would also be pretty cool to see. The mismatch is actually what makes me wanna see Kofi and Big E but since mismatch teams almost never get anywhere, him and Woods would be interesting.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Big E and Sandow. Only one I would put with Langston right now.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Just stop. That team would be wack as fuck. I think Kofi's good in the ring all but I just dont give a fuck about him, and Tit E straight up sucks.

Why not throw three more black men in there and reform the GOAT

It'd have no chance at being GOAT or even good with those two in it.

Because Darren Young is holding him back. Titus is great but Young is just boring. The only time people ever cared about him was right after him came about his sexuality but that has since died down.
D. Young isn't holding him back. If you want to talk about natural faces and teams that complement each other, then PTP should be at the top of the list. You wouldn't be calling D Young boring if you watched some of their videos on youtube.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
actually sounds like a good idea

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just stop. That team would be wack as fuck. I think Kofi's good in the ring all but I just dont give a fuck about him, and Tit E straight up sucks.

It'd have no chance at being GOAT or even good with those two in it.

D. Young isn't holding him back. If you want to talk about natural faces and teams that complement each other, then PTP should be at the top of the list. You wouldn't be calling D Young boring if you watched some of their videos on youtube.
It's one thing to do it on camera but live on the spot he has shown nothing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts