Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The General Manager said obey Barrett or you contract would be terminated. now cant cena just not obey Barrett get fired and join smackdown? Yes i know its fake and it's just a story but it doesn't make any sense.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Re: can't he just work fridays?

Smackdown is the poor brand. They could only pay him with love and cookies. That's not enough to feed his family. Especially without milk.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts

WWE is no place for logic.

Besides, for Cena, going to SmackDown is the equivalent of being fired. Just ask Triple H.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts

The GM clearly said he would be fired from WWE, not just Raw.

Cena was probably thinking: "Hmm. TNA or Nexus?"

"Definitely Nexus."

·
Registered
3,952 Posts

Yeah, he could. He could also call the GM's bluff and say "Bitch I'm John Cena! I WISH you would fire me. See what happens to your company if I leave, there are alot of other wrestling companies in this world that I can potentially elevate to you level. TRY ME BITCH!!!" But that would only be too realistic as it's obvious that No company would fire their best employee over something like this. IT's just WWE ignoring logic.

·
Registered
290 Posts

I honestly believe smackdown is WWE's AAA baseball and raw is the pro's and you get sent to smackdown to work on kinks or make it appear less imbalanced (like the undertaker or punk or mysterio) I think punk should be on raw soon and probably will be within the next year or at least i hope

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I honestly believe smackdown is WWE's AAA baseball and raw is the pro's and you get sent to smackdown to work on kinks or make it appear less imbalanced (like the undertaker or punk or mysterio) I think punk should be on raw soon and probably will be within the next year or at least i hope
baseball also has two leagues lol al and nl like raw and smackdown

·
Banned
4,479 Posts

Yeah, he could. He could also call the GM's bluff and say "Bitch I'm John Cena! I WISH you would fire me. See what happens to your company if I leave, there are alot of other wrestling companies in this world that I can potentially elevate to you level. TRY ME BITCH!!!" But that would only be too realistic as it's obvious that No company would fire their best employee over something like this. IT's just WWE ignoring logic.
I see this happening at some point.
Cena will hit a ceiling and finally snap on Barrett.
He'll say something like "Fire me if you're going to fire me but I'm done with this" and then the GM won't fire Cena because that would be business suicide

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
The GM explicitly stated "WWE contract," not Raw contract (admittedly, that opens up a can of worms right off the bat, but oh well); it would be a clear admission of defeat ("Gee, I can't beat those Nexus guys after all, guess I should go over to Smackdown where they're reliving the monster movie feud from '98"); it would be a thud of a way to get out of this storyline; in real life, they aren't about to move Cena to Smackdown anyway.

·
Registered
511 Posts
He could just face Undertaker at Wrestlemania, loose, and retire. I mean we are only 2 years removed from HBK being under JBL and it involved a battle royal in the storyline as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts