Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was excited to see Roman Reigns expanding his mic work and trying to act like The Rock, but a lot of people buried his "fairy tale promos". And since that first week he talked about fairy tales he hasn't done anything on the mic that's worthwhile. Why couldn't people give him a chance to develop? One week and that's it, no more fairy tales.

What about the fairy tale where all those old men obsessed over that one person because they were so pretty? You know, Snow White? Roman could say that Brock Lesnar is the evil queen and that he's not the fairest of them all any more. Think about the feud with Daniel Bryan. Roman Reigns could have called him Quasimodo. They just keep writing themselves.

Please WWE, give Roman Reigns some funny promos. There's some magic beans, a totally not poisoned apple, and an old lamp in it for you.

Think Magical.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,319 Posts
Reigns is more like Sleeping Beauty. I want to kiss him and make him my princess.
Reigns reminds me of Cinderella, he'd be one of the ugly stepsisters. Except in WWE's version Cinderella is Bryan, the Prince is the WWE universe and Vince is the king and tries to make the Prince marry the step daughter Reigns despite the shoe not fitting because Cinderella don't have the look.

:vince$ We have a WWE Flinstones movie, time for a WWE/Disney hookup?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts