Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
If it leak, someone's ass will about to get fired. I assume they work like this :

>They already make call or arrange the schedule of who's gonna attend the show in PC
WWE is using "doctor and patient" or "interviewer and job applicant" concept, only superstar and crew who are being called can access the ring, the rest of them will be waiting on outside until the next call.
More important, any person who don't have authorization can't enter the PC building.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
They aren't spoiling anything, becasue they don't know anything. I said this before and my prediction was proven correct. They make stuff up for clickbait. They have no sources. This entire thing exposed that the meltzer and the dirtsheets don't know jack.

·
Southern Pride
3,215 Posts
I do know that one person that manages a wrestling news website has publicly said that they don't want to know spoilers. They don't want to be spoiled and wouldn't actively look for spoilers from their sources because they don't want to expose anyone or kill any hype of the show. That is probably the mindset that most of them have.

I doubt that any of them knows anything to be honest given only a handful of people are around in person for any of the matches. Meltzer especially is known for speculating.

Not knowing the results or having any information (like they normally would do right before Mania or a taped show) is one of the last few thrilling things of this show and it's for the best.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Actually the only people that were at Wrestlemania 36 are Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman, Bruce Prichard, Kevin Dunn, Shawn Michaels, Brian James and Adam Pearce also WWE made an ultimatum stating if anybody who I just mentioned up above snitched on the results of the event will be fired. That's why they got rid of the writers and put the main people in there cause Vince knows he can trust them not to spoil anything and with the small amount of people there just in case the event gets leaked Vince McMahon will really find out who's the leakers!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Remember when Meltzer insinuated Roman’s cancer recovery didn’t sound right and it was probably a work?

I guess Roman is still selling that cancer storyline by pulling himself out of this Wrestlemania.

I look forward to Dave’s spoilers for night 1 tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
16,901 Posts
Spoilers for movies can get leaked. Even with no audience, it is possible.
WWE probably reached out to the big names and cut some sort of deal.
When you say "big names", who are you referring to? Wrestling dirt sheets? 🤣 😅😂🤣😂😅 Please say no. Please tell me you don't think WWE is cutting a deal with a dirtsheet to not release spoilers and you think the dirtsheets are complying.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Actually the only people that were at Wrestlemania 36 are Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman, Bruce Prichard, Kevin Dunn, Shawn Michaels, Brian James and Adam Pearce also WWE made an ultimatum stating if anybody who I just mentioned up above snitched on the results of the event will be fired. That's why they got rid of the writers and put the main people in there cause Vince knows he can trust them not to spoil anything and with the small amount of people there just in case the event gets leaked Vince McMahon will really find out who's the leakers!
Really? Triple H was excluded? Wow

21 - 31 of 31 Posts